The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 689K
Correct.

Hmm maybe harder?

I've played with Fabregas, Pedro and Zlatan Ibrahimovic I've never been managed by Guardiola or Mourinho I've never won the Champions League I've scored 10 or more goals for my National team I have won the Serie A Who am I?

Alex Pato??

I'm honestly not sure if he even played for Chelsea that mad loan to take in Fabregas and Pedro but Pato?

It's best to try make them up yourself, as most of these are coming up in a quick google search.

Haha Yeah I wasn't sure if he ever made the pitch with the Chelsea lads but he was there around the time
He played 2-3 games I think.

Using google is not fun :(

Maybe harder now:

Never won the Champions League, the World Cup or the European Championships but have been a runner up in all three.
The club I won my first league title with hasn't won one since.
I've played for "Big Phil" Scolari.

Last edited:
It's best to try make them up yourself, as most of these are coming up in a quick google search.

Ah yer cheater. Sit frustrated and suffer along with us haha!

Struggling for any new questions but I have a belter 12 parter. But I've got 11 and don't want to be told the 12th so I'll hold it.

He played 2-3 games I think.

Using google is not fun :(

Maybe harder now:

Never won the Champions League, the World Cup or the European Championships but have been a runner up in all three.

Greizmann? Not sure on the Scolari link tho. And Probably too far back for him to be in the French team that were runners up in world cup 06

I'm thinking it may well be a Frenchman by the power of deduction of the losing Euros/ WC final?

I'm thinking it may well be a Frenchman by the power of deduction of the losing Euros/ WC final?

That's what I was going off, + Athletico lost Champions League and won a league once.

No Scolari link and Griz wasn't in the France 06 WC squad so I'm stuck

Ah yer cheater. Sit frustrated and suffer along with us haha!

Struggling for any new questions but I have a belter 12 parter. But I've got 11 and don't want to be told the 12th so I'll hold it.

Struggling is spending 20 minutes on 6-7 different tabs to work out it was Anelka, to then see you had already gave the answer before I even started looking.

That's what I was going off, + Athletico lost Champions League and won a league once.

No Scolari link and Griz wasn't in the France 06 WC squad so I'm stuck

Last edited:

Yep saw that. Might still have been his only league title ;).

Same as the Pato "10 or more goals for my country", he has 10.

Anyway, I meant Athletico have won the league and not won it since

(still cant think of anyone though)

Yep saw that. Might still have been his only league title ;).

Same as the Pato "10 or more goals for my country", he has 10.

Anyway, I meant Athletico have won the league and not won it since

(still cant think of anyone though)

True, my bad.
If anymore hints is needed I can look up.

At a loss here on that one.

Cross-referencing the French squads I thought he must have been in drew a blank too.

By CL, are we talking CL as now is, or European Cup as well?

New hints:
3x Footballer of the Year for his nation.
Twice runner up for CL .

Back