The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 689K
Carragher's Sky career R.I.P. - Caught spitting at a 14 year old girl... doesn't matter the circumstances... he's been caught to be the foul man he really is.

Sky have no alternative but to chop him and if they don't there is some majorly double standards. Considering they chopped Grey and keys (who are both detestable) for sexist remarks.

Spitting at someone is as low as it gets.

z, honestly. Mysoginistic and sexually abusive behaviour is as bad/ not worse than a reactionary spit at a car window? ..... You didn't just post that in all seriousness surely?

Rightly condemn him for the reaction but let's not go talking stupid ____ now and comparing to those two. (Kirsty Gallacher comes to mind for someone they stuck by on your 'double standards' line too.).

Last edited:
https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...ped-after-team-owner-invades-pitch-with-a-gun

Chairman of POAK entered the pitch with a gun to protest a goal being called off for offside. Managed to stop the game and as he is one of the richest men in the world and a mate of Putin I assume he is on his way to Russia to avoid any jail time. The League has been cancelled for now, and people thought the West Ham stuff was bad

Caraggher has always been a ****, but this expectation we have of public figures that they cannot react to any provocation and should just lie down and take it, is silly.

If some ******* was deliberately stopping near you at every intersection and kept honking and talking ***** and filming you, maybe you wouldn't spit, but eventually enough is enough, you'd be out of your car and there would be a manly conversation.

Who the **** spits at people? Does he have the mentality of a 5 year old kid?
You can dress the proletariat in suits, but they are still filth I suppose.

Pretty much Tyton.

TOTALLY unacceptable reaction from Carragher. Spitting is about as low as it gets and nobody could complain if he has to face professional repercussions. (Although with context binning him would be ridiculous for me but I guess that will come down to the PR hit.).

But at least he quickly apologised and admitted what a *** he was in the moment.

As for the equally 'classy' Mancunian there .....

Drives, with his 14-year-old daughter **** scared alongside him, with her pleading with him to stop, illegally using his moby and not concentrating on the road and putting his daughter's safety at risk. (Presumably, he'll now get the standard 6 points and £200 fine? Although the Mirror money will make the fine at least immaterial to him.). Deliberately trying to antagonise someone over a 3/4 minute period 3/4 times. Then looks to take offence (STOP laughing at the back) and goes straight for the publicity, 'What can I make out of this?' move, when he get's said reaction (which he's way more excited about than any concern for his daughter) he needlessly instigated.

Father of the year candidate right there. But let's all feel sorry for him and just castigate the big, bad ex-footballer.

British hypocrisy in action.

A mate was showing me this Kloppout **** on twitter. It can't be genuine?
The whole thing looks like an elaborate prank/troll account. It's far too tongue in cheek to be anything else.

I would take Arsene Wenger at @LFC. Disrespected by Arsenal, a world class manager and born winner. He will get us number 19

Klopp's failure in yet another big game has proven that only Brendan Rodgers can win us number 19. We must do everything we can to bring him back in the summer

My son can’t stop crying. Picked him up from his mother, “Daddy how many goals did we win by?” he asked. Told him Klopp picked the wrong team and we lost to the Mancs, now he is crying chocolate milkshake out of his nose. You should be ASHAMED OF YOURSELF

Back