The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 689K
After the groups .....

EXTRA! EXTRA! THE ENGLISH CLUBS ARE BACK DOMINATING THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!

Then reality hits.

£2 million bonus if Hughes keeps them up.

Absolutely.....ridiculous.

I don't know why so many clubs seem to want Mark Hughes... it's ridiculous.

I don't know why so many clubs seem to want Mark Hughes... it's ridiculous.
Maybe it's because his managerial record isn't really as bad as some people think. Apart from Man City (even then it was at the start of the money laden era)he has been at clubs which are mid-table at best, most of the time he has managed to get relatively poor squads to over perform by playing to their strengths. His teams don't win pretty but a average of 35.26% wins is comparable with other mid-table managers like Roy Hodgson, Steve Bruce and Tony Pulis. Those managers have no problems getting jobs either with clubs down at the bottom of the table. The only club he really failed with was QPR who were on a downward slope anyway.

Come on Roy use your substitutes. If Zaha gets hurt again we are done. No reason he should of been on the pitch for the last 15 minutes.

Uefa's rules have been changed.

From next season, players will be able to represent two different clubs in the same European cup competition.

bbc.in/2GebAWb

West Bromwich Albion and Alan Pardew have agreed to mutually part company today following discussions between both parties.
Assistant Head Coach John Carver will also be leaving.
The Club would like to thank Alan and John for their efforts and wish them well in their future endeavours.
First-team coach Darren Moore has been placed in charge of first team affairs until further notice.
The Club will not be making any further comment at this time.

Pointless bining him now when they're already down, but how many times are clubs gonna' employ that never has been ********?

Serious joke the amount of utterly useless re-treads that stay on the PL gravy train.

Incredible end to the Cardiff Wolves game to mean Wolves will almost certainly go up as champions. Cardiff had a penalty saved and missed another both in injury time

Incredible end to the Cardiff Wolves game to mean Wolves will almost certainly go up as champions. Cardiff had a penalty saved and missed another both in injury time

Good. Always a good, handy away Wolves. Makes up for losing West Brom.

Wishful thinking but if 2 from Palace, Swansea or West Ham could join West Brom that would be great. Although I’ll settle for losing Southampton too. Villa to come up through the playoffs please in an ideal World.

Neil Warnock having a go at somebody else for lacking class.

30261012_10211635555553202_2369110318209255823_n.jpg

I am still so **** ****** off after today's CP match. Even after 12+ hours I am still shaking in rage at the opportunity missed. Is Hodgson so senile that he forgets he can make substitutions? Maybe their is a reason for giving up all these points in the dying minutes. Today there was at least 3 players dead on their feet the last 15 minutes of the match but not one was sub'd. WTF Roy? We have TFM and Riedewald on the bench that could of been used to protect the lead. I am just baffled by his inaction. And if Zaha continues to overly elaborate he will put me on the wrong side of green grass before long.

Back