The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 689K
Yes. Yes he really is.
I am still mad as ****, but I am sure he is not mentally deficient at his age. But I have yet to hear a reasonable explanation for his inaction. Surely his assistants know to alert him of physical issues in certain places on the pitch. This and the officials favoring the bigger teams have put us in a real predicament that we should not be in. We easily should be closer to 40 than 30 by now.

BREAKING: Premier League clubs reject introduction of VAR for the competition next season in favour of further 'testing' in FA Cup & EFL Cup. They acknowledge 'communication' problems

Another big mistake from lloris although it shouldn’t have been a penalty jesus should have tapped it in, that’s three goals he’s cost them lately

Another big mistake from lloris although it shouldn’t have been a penalty jesus should have tapped it in, that’s three goals he’s cost them lately

They've started diving in with tackles already, there is a red in this..

No idea why Jesus does hit that first time (on the pen chance)

Great game. Moss having a shocker! City have got to be the cleverest dirty team in the Prem. City creaking since the goal. Gonna be a good second half. Good watch so far.

Guys I have stumbled on something amazing at work, will give it a shot when home.
I know lot of you are old school guys here and maybe u appreciate it even more.

Ofcourse it will never be perfect database but still, it has been done for so long by one guy.
PS. You need FM 2016.
https://fm9192.blogspot.com.ee/?view=classic

Guys I have stumbled on something amazing at work, will give it a shot when home.

Ofcourse it will never be perfect database but still, it has been done for so long by one guy.
PS. You need FM 2016.

that looks amazing, I need to see whether I still have FM 2016!

PS. You need FM 2016.

HOLA! 'Proper' football!!!!! That may well tempt me to actually play that game once again.

Itching to go home already...
As I understand he made real players pop up also. Players who joined clubs before 2002 in real life, not all of them but the main ones.
Need to manage country also for that sweet 94 World Cup.

As it is for 2016 version, it is also **** cheap to get also.

BTW. Absolutely stupendous job Benitez has done with Ashley working against him at every turn.

To not only be comfortably safe from relegation in April but sat the top half the table with minimal resources to strengthen a Championship quality squad ..... I tip my hat to that job. Fantastic.

BTW. Absolutely stupendous job Benitez has done with Ashley working against him at every turn.

To not only be comfortably safe from relegation in April but sat the top half the table with minimal resources to strengthen a Championship quality squad ..... I tip my hat to that job. Fantastic.

Another reason why Ashley wont go away. Would love to see new owners there before summer.

Meanwhile btw Sunderland is 1 game away officially being back to back relegated.

Scouse, got info from the 91/92 DB creator that new update is coming in this week. So you can hold on for the start.

Spending money well is **** hard; just ask Man United... - Football365

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/i-am-no-old-school-manager-says-burnley-s-dyche

"How can things like hard work, pride and passion be deemed old school? They've never been more modern. I'm the most old-school manager in the world and I've never felt more modern," he told reporters.

"Those (values) are things to be encouraged, embraced. There is nothing better in a modern British side for a fan, as a minimum, to see their team give everything. Muhammad Ali had it - a skill without will is useless. You need that," he said.

--------
The biggest spender in every PL season – and how they fared

Last edited:
Back