The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 689K
History day .....

First time ever in the PL era that two clubs have each won their opening 5 games.

The things City force you to do now the bars been raised to such mad levels.

Sorry for off topic, but is anyone watching the boxing tonight? Just wondering whether any of you guys could link me to a decent place to watch it. No way am I paying PPV for that undercard. Many thanks.

Are you watching it pal? It's not working for me though, clicking the links and they are not bringing up anything.

Edit: It's working, thanks again.

Yeah it was down for a while but seems to be okay atm.

Yeah it was down for a while but seems to be okay atm.

I'm relying on radio commentary atm because that one you gave has been working but now has an advert across screen that can't get rid of >.<

Thanks wkd, I got a good stream for the Joshua and Povetkin fight from that totalsportek.

Decent fight that was, Povetkin really wobbled Joshua early and I thought he might go down. But as time went on youth was always on Joshua's side.

Thanks wkd, I got a good stream for the Joshua and Povetkin fight from that totalsportek.

Decent fight that was, Povetkin really wobbled Joshua early and I thought he might go down. But as time went on youth was always on Joshua's side.

Site usually has streams for everything, i watch , EPL/SPL/UFC/F1/NFL on it

Pressing x Possession data.

Weird to see Chelsea virtually topping pressing + possession charts.

DoBl8xKXgAEGX25.jpg:large

Lets bring up the mood a bit, currently 3 episodes are out.

[video=youtube;lQCvZCUTuY8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQCvZCUTuY8[/video]

Anyone staying up or getting up early for the McGregor v Khabib fight?

Back