The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 689K
BT Sport - but i'd use totelsportek if stream or buffstreams on reddit

Cheers mate, how you predicting this one? I can't call it but I've got a feeling for McGregor.

I'd say Kabib, purely down to ring rust, and Conors schtick has becoming **** annoying i'd love to see him smacked into next week, but he does have a habit of putting his money where his mouth is and backing his mouth up... close call..

Kabib in the 3rd for me

Hoping the Leicester owners are ok. Helicopter crashed.

Doesn't look good at all. Amulance and ambulance car left the scene slowly and without flashing lights. Some French media sources are also claiming Claude Puel was on board, but that's obviously yet to be confirmed. Club statement tomorrow. Along with the Brighton fan passing away during the Wolves match it's been a god awful day.

Last edited:
I have a comfortable enough relationship to be able to when need arises. But this isn’t really the forum to discuss ones beliefs.

The other lad they have in the *** assault is still awaiting extradition.

Doesn't look good at all. Amulance and ambulance car left the scene slowly and without flashing lights. Some French media sources are also claiming Claude Puel was on board, but that's obviously yet to be confirmed. Club statement tomorrow. Along with the Brighton fan passing away during the Wolves match it's been a god awful day.

Unfortunately lack of any updates after almost 24h hours can only mean one thing. Not only everybody on board has died, but police are probably struggling to identify the bodies after crash and subsequent fire.

That's sad as the impression we got from Leicester and their fans is that the owners were not your stereotypical don't give a ****. They actually supported the community, donated £2million to local hospital and were thought of highly. I don't know what it is about helicopters but I just always think there is a disaster waiting to happen. That's just me and my opinion though, these things are obviously rare but still shocking when stuff like this happens.

Unfortunately lack of any updates after almost 24h hours can only mean one thing. Not only everybody on board has died, but police are probably struggling to identify the bodies after crash and subsequent fire.

Yeah sadly looking like the case. Just unreal. Wasn't just a great owner, but also a lovely kind, generous guy, and his daughter on board too. Can't even begin to imagine what family and friends are going through.

And if all of this wasn't grim enough apparently one the pilots was a Polish Lady.

0bQL9qD.jpg

Quite a success story. Came to UK as an educated dietician, without knowing the language, ended up making pilot license and flying private jets and helicopters for billionaires.

***** sake.

Last edited:
If there’s any truth to what I heard earlier, then she’s a hero. Apparently she diverted and avoided crowds to avoid mass killings when the helicopter lost control.

RIP to all who lost their life.

Spurs next fixtures:

29.10 - Monday: Tottenham vs Manchester City (League)
31.10 - Wednesday: West Ham vs Tottenham (Cup)
3.11 - Saturday: Wolves vs Tottenham (League)
6.11 - Tuesday: Tottenham vs PSV (Champions League) - must win gamae

8 days - 4 matches.

If there’s any truth to what I heard earlier, then she’s a hero. Apparently she diverted and avoided crowds to avoid mass killings when the helicopter lost control.

RIP to all who lost their life.

yeah but how would anyone really know that unless you were literally on that helicopter? Not to downplay the tragic circumstances one bit, but I would assume that would of been handled by the main pilot Eric Swaffer. Especially in an emergency situation like that, however it was done they acted heroically crashing in one place they wouldn't harm civilians or even infrastructure.

Yeah there is no point speculating, I'm sure there's gonna be an investigation and those usually take months. But right now it seems that Swaffer was at the wheel and she was a co-pilot or a backup.

Back