The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 689K
What am I watching again there?

Sorry had some bad stuff going around did not have time.
But I can be a bit mean and say that it is better watch than listening always excuses against the wind, snow and refs...
Poch is tad too honest, but media ***** a lot with him and thus fans having also view as he does not give a fck about winning and cups. Spurs achievements to becoming and being good force against other THE TOP England teams is taken granted and used against them.

But heck, never give ******* up. Championship is **** brilliant league, Sheffield United had opportunity to get top of the league and they messed up 3-0 lead from 82 minutes, with Aston **** Villa having equalizer at 94 minute.
Go Leeds, it is going to be **** roller coaster until the season ends.

The ‘Marco Silva Derby’ should be fun today.

Watford fand hate him for the S he pulled down there to force his way to Everton.

Everton fans want him sacked.

Poor fellas on a hidimg to nottin there haha.

Dont even understand his fenomen, why clubs want him. His clubs have only few good games in season and then he disappears.

Wonder if he even will be able to have first full season under one club in PL

Avg. term as coach: 1,08 Years

Inter have taken the captaincy away from Mauro Icardi and given it to goalkeeper Samir Handanovic..

Relationship not the best there, wonder where he will end up. He's a brilliant player so could get in the team anywhere.

Would like to see him in the Prem but Real might be looking to replace Benzema soon

Inter have taken the captaincy away from Mauro Icardi and given it to goalkeeper Samir Handanovic..

Relationship not the best there, wonder where he will end up. He's a brilliant player so could get in the team anywhere.

Would like to see him in the Prem but Real might be looking to replace Benzema soon

Probably either at Real as the long-term replacement for Benzema or PSG for Cavani. There was interest from Real in Piatek, but Milan did well to snap him up in the January window.

I know I don’t care for International football, but this Declan Rice thing is a complete joke.

I get he’s broken no rules. But it’s morally wrong and the rules need seriously amending to stop this ****.

I know I don’t care for International football, but this Declan Rice thing is a complete joke.

I get he’s broken no rules. But it’s morally wrong and the rules need seriously amending to stop this ****.

Hey, can I play for you?

Oh wait, I'm better than I thought.

Playing for England, cya.

Personally would prefer it to be so that player who has played for one side some number of games can after set period of time change the country he will represent but this only in case he hasn't played any international games during that period. I think there are currently a lot of decent players who have 1-5 caps for countries they will never represent again and could be an improvement on some other nation they are eligible for.

Hey, can I play for you?

Oh wait, I'm better than I thought.j

Playing for England, cya.

Feel for yer man.

Ireland can ill afford to lose proapects like that.

After openly saying all through he’d be true to his roots its a totally ****** move on his behalf. No doubt agent and money driven.

****** no doubt. Good for us :)

Don't know if it's all that for England tbh. Doubt he gets anywhere near 50 caps in midfield. Could be better served as centre half. Basic, old-fashioned DM who's tidy on the ball - already have that in Dier. Massively overhyped & it's gone to his head. Doesn't mean he's not a good player and won't have a decent career, but if you didn't watch him and went off the hype, you'd think West Ham had a young Busquets.

#6 position is there for Garner for 2022 if he develops into anything near what he's thought of.

Good win for Spurs. Dortmund haven’t looked half arsed all night tbf most probably bothered more on the league. Ajax playing some great stuff against Madrid.

VAR is a continued farce.

SIX minutes to disallow the first goal and they still got it wrong!

It’s just getting worse and worse. It’ll kill the match going fan. I don’t know anyone that goes the match, Red, Blue or Mancunians that work here that are behind it.

Good way for outside forces to fix matches I guess, I've got huge reservations about it. Could be the death of football if. that kind of **** happens regularly.

Back