The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 689K
Dunno, i think just having too many games and threadbare midfield over xmas will catch up with us. If we can get past Arsenal & Chelsea with 6 points, then yeh.

Fully expecting the gap to be a point by the next time we play.

Great thing for you lads with L’pool setting a stupendous standard like City last year is you have to keep on winning.

Both are pushing each other to ridiculous standards. F knows what the final points totals will be?

Really liked having a female ref. for tonights FA Youth Cup tie. Second/ third time this year we’ve had that at youth level. (Maybe the same girl each time? Not sure.).

In that aspect at least football is slowly progressing and coming out of the dark ages.

Absolutely tragic! :(

Breaking | Channel Islands Air Search Chief Officer John Fitzgerald to So Foot on Emiliano Sala & the other 2 individuals on the missing plane: "I do not think that they are still alive." More follows.

Get French Football News‏ @GFFN 27m27 minutes ago
Sources have informed Ouest-France that the plane now missing that had Emiliano Sala on board had difficulties in taking off from Nantes airport & had to attempt the procedure 3 or 4 times before successfully ending up in the air http://bit.ly/SalaMissing

Last edited:
[FONT=&quot]BREAKING: Sky sources - Bournemouth complete signing of Brentford defender Chris Mepham for £12m on long-term contract. #SSN[/FONT]

As much as I detest Millwall, not a big fan of Everton buzzing off running them all over yesterday. All for those low life ****** getting leathered in general. But that was grim and effects everyone in general. Not least as another block for them put up when the safe standing debate is next had.

I saw the riot video, and I do wonder, how the **** do they know who's who at these riots? Lol. Half the Everton lads were probably punching the **** out of fellow Evertonians & vice versa. Where's the sense in it?

Absolutely no sense in it. You knew what was gonna go down. Its been the talk of blues since the draw with a lot of older lads going specifically to settle old scores. But its grim as F when inevitably innocent people get caught up like all the coaches getting done yesterday and kids and woman screamimg in fear.

It effects everyone. Not least a high profile Cup tie. The MSM pick that up tomorrow and it’s just another stick to beat everyone down with from the authorities.

Again, I detest Millwall and know excatly what going there entails. But Everton buzzing off it just doesn’t sit well the bigger picture.

Last edited:

#lcfc have tonight agreed a deal with Monaco for Youri Tielemans. Loan swap, with Adrien Silva going to Monaco. Players expected for medicals on Wednesday

Back