The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 689K
Corrupt UEFA lol. There goes FFP for sure regarding PSG

NEWS | Nasser Al-Khelaifi elected #ECA representative on the UEFA Executive Committeehttps://www.ecaeurope.com/news/nasser-al-khelaifi-elected-eca-representative-on-the-uefa-executive-committee/ …

2:34 PM - Jan 30, 2019

Commenting on his election, Nasser Al-Khelaifi stated:

“I am deeply honoured to have been elected by my fellow ECA Executive Board members to join the UEFA Executive Committee. I look forward to working alongside members of the UEFA Executive Committee to enhance and develop European football, whilst ensuring that the interests of all the clubs are represented in the decision making process.”

PSG supremo Nasser el Khelaifi odd choice to be ECA appointee on Uefa exec committee. PSG currently under FFP investigation, el-Kehalifi linked to Swiss criminal investigation into Jerome Valcke and BeIN a commercial partner of Uefa.

That's ridiculous from Spurs/Poch. Only Mike ******* Ashley & S'oton have had a lesser net spend. The definition of working with what he has.

[FONT=&quot]Net Spends since June 2016 (£)Man City: 343m
Man Utd: 310m
Chelsea: 203m
Everton: 160m
Arsenal: 148m
Brighton: 130m
Wolves: 124m
West Ham: 112m
Bourn: 104m
Fulham: 101m
Palace: 85m
Hudd: 81m
Leic: 76m
LFC: 73m
Burnley: 49m
Watford: 41m
Spurs: 31m
Newcastle: 4m
Southampton: -10m[/FONT]

That's ridiculous from Spurs/Poch. Only Mike ******* Ashley & S'oton have had a lesser net spend. The definition of working with what he has.

Net Spends since June 2016 (£)Man City: 343m
Man Utd: 310m
Chelsea: 203m
Everton: 160m
Arsenal: 148m
Brighton: 130m
Wolves: 124m
West Ham: 112m
Bourn: 104m
Fulham: 101m
Palace: 85m
Hudd: 81m
Leic: 76m
LFC: 73m
Burnley: 49m
Watford: 41m
Spurs: 31m
Newcastle: 4m
Southampton: -10m

Yeah and it makes you realise how much of a douche Mourinho was moaning about players.

Huss RhQQ, dont even dare to speak about Spurs being good club that has becoming top club, you will get **** on you as they dont have silverware.

On other note. Today late game for PL is Cardiff vs Bournemouth and that might not be the biggest match to watch on Saturday evening. I suggest people to turn on for league down. Top 2 of Championship are going against each other Leeds United vs Norwich City.
This is current state of the table:
View attachment 21821

Will try to share some stream if people are interested.

Huss RhQQ, dont even dare to speak about Spurs being good club that has becoming top club, you will get **** on you as they dont have silverware.

On other note. Today late game for PL is Cardiff vs Bournemouth and that might not be the biggest match to watch on Saturday evening. I suggest people to turn on for league down. Top 2 of Championship are going against each other Leeds United vs Norwich City.
View attachment 1195368

I usually use Ronaldo7 for streams, that's a bit hit and miss sometimes but can usually get a decent one going for any match. Dunno if there is somewhere else better though.

I usually use Ronaldo7 for streams, that's a bit hit and miss sometimes but can usually get a decent one going for any match. Dunno if there is somewhere else better though.

Would recommend these places. If game comes up they will post thread. They have better selection and usually more stable. They can ofcourse match with Ronaldo7, just on reddit you can see what others recommend also.

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams_pl/

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams_other/

I always use that don’t find any problems getting a good stream.

View attachment 1195368

come on city

Usually decent but sometimes I find they just randomly stop for some reason so have to go to another link and grab another.

I would reccommend acestream player, for most stable, best quality, it has no pop ups and add stuff.

Need to install it on your PC and then get the code from reddit post

Nobody else use Mobdro?
I have it installed on all phones, tablets and on the PC using Bluestacks Android emulator.

I never miss a game, and no ****** streams that disappear just before somebody scores oO)

I generally use streams on Reddit. Usually they're quite stable with full HD quality. That said, I have yet to see a source for pirated streams that didn't have tendency to crash or lag in final minutes of big matches.

[video=youtube;KSkqg_Y0Tuc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSkqg_Y0Tuc[/video]

Apologies in advance for linking the Daily Third Reich:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...ay-price-cap-seeing-increase-number-fans.html

Great news.

The Sunderland walk-out was one of the hardest/ weirdest things to do but stands among my proudest days at the match for what it helped bring around for everybody. To organise and mobilise such action in a few days just shows what can be achieved if you stick together.

Would have been nice for them to drop away tickets even further, but as I never expected the clubs to be so readily compliant to extend as is we should be happy right now for another significant victory for supporters.

That's good news.

Being overseas I rarely get to PL game (maybe one every few years if I am lucky) but have noticed the empty seats on TV - more so in the Home fans than away.

The ‘Marco Silva Derby’ should be fun today.

Watford fand hate him for the S he pulled down there to force his way to Everton.

Everton fans want him sacked.

Poor fellas on a hidimg to nottin there haha.

Back