The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 689K
8(+ox) ex Southampton player and ex manager Poch are playing in CL semis, not bad...

Just watched the Cup in France. What a bottle job by PSG! 2-0 up at HT and lose on penalties. Could of been worse if the ref didn’t bottle giving a few PSG players cards. Mbappe has turned into a right **** diva at PSG even worse than before.

Congrats to Rennes though first trophy since 1971.

Last edited:
Just watched the Cup in France. What a bottle job by PSG! 2-0 up at HT and lose on penalties. Could of been worse if the ref didn’t bottle giving a few PSG players cards. Mbappe has turned into a right **** diva at PSG even worse than before.

Congrats to Rennes though first trophy since 1971.

https://streamable.com/l0m7p

Also Neymar punched a supporter.

https://twitter.com/alexsllr/status/1122262845347987457

And the P$G owner refused to shake Ben Afra's hand. Such a shithouse of a club.

Can't believe Herrera is going there, really can't...... money money money.,... but for him it never seemed about that. Guess I was wrong.

Thoughts on the Leeds villa game? Personally don’t see why Leeds gave a goal back they have no obligation to put the ball out of play when a player is down, would never have just given a goal back as that happened. The villa players should have just paid attention and not expected the ball to go out.

Thoughts on the Leeds villa game? Personally don’t see why Leeds gave a goal back they have no obligation to put the ball out of play when a player is down, would never have just given a goal back as that happened. The villa players should have just paid attention and not expected the ball to go out.

100% agree. Play to the whistle. Not a head injury so Leeds were entitled to play on.

Dissapointed at Leeds. They could have gone back to be proper villians again and they just throw it away.

Dissapointed at Leeds. They could have gone back to be proper villians again and they just throw it away.

Even today's win would not have helped us. We are i think like 12 GD down. Win could help us get that 3 place now we could drop to 4th.

But I wont call it bottling, even if we hold top spot long time. We just have played hugely over our limits and Bielsa is doing magic.

We still have option to get up from playoffs what is 10x harder I know and potential do go into finals again against Villa...

[video=youtube;g0USaDHrc7c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0USaDHrc7c[/video]

I truly cant believe the state we are in currently. Yes it is sad to drop out of automatic spot, but in the summer and seeing the players we went into the season I would have been happy with top 10th place. We lack depth and quality, had very bad injury runs. And still we have battled for top place and going into playoffs i don't think anyone would like to face us.

The joy, drama, goals, intensity, unity Bielsa has brought to the club is immense. With less than a year he has changed our clubs view, structure inside the club, training grounds, staff etc. For god sake he made players collect trash around Elland Road and do regular work to connect and understand that for fans to watch games, it means lot of hard work and they have to show that back on pitch.

I dont want to think or talk about if he will stay in case we wont get promotion. Let the speculation stay in the summer.

This is Bielsa way, El Loco will do this in front of everyone at Wembly and bring us back to PL where we have been missed a long time.

Last edited:
In yesterday's Bundesliga match between Mainz 05 and RB Leipzig Karim Onisiwo suffered a concussion in the 38th minute. He played on and scored a goal for Mainz 5 minutes later. At half time he couldn't remember that he scored a goal and was subbed off.

There must be neutral medical staff for these situations.

Last edited:
If thats the goal to win a title, all you can do is take your hat off and applaud. The football lover in me is like wow, the liverpool fan in me is like fuuuuuuuuck.

Back