The Premier League Thread

So that's' no Europe for Wolves next season then with Arsenal winning the Cup?

NM. I checked and yeah, Arsenal now take that 7th spot.

I now make Wolves clear favourites to join L'pool and City for a top 4 spot next year with no Europe to add to the 3 times a week madness.

NM. I checked and yeah, Arsenal now take that 7th spot.

I now make Wolves clear favourites to join L'pool and City for a top 4 spot next year with no Europe to add to the 3 times a week madness.
Unless they lose some of the key guys. But hope they stay intact and give **** of a season.

Unless they lose some of the key guys. But hope they stay intact and give **** of a season.

They are financially sound so I can only see them adding. There's an opening for a new player in the top 4 places and if Wolves build on what they have, they could be that team.

Best of the rest as I type for me. Really like what the beardy fella has done there.

Former players taking over top clubs.

Zidane - Real Madrid's manager
Hansi Flick - Bayern's manager
Ole Solskjær - Man Utd's manager
Arteta - Arsenal's manager
Lampard - Chelsea's manager
Pirlo - Juventus' manager

Wonder who would be next.

Last edited:
If Jimenez leaves liked rumoured then Wolves will struggle big time to replace him. Think they will finish pretty much where they are now this season. Maybe a place or 2 higher.

If Jimenez leaves liked rumoured then Wolves will struggle big time to replace him. Think they will finish pretty much where they are now this season. Maybe a place or 2 higher.
Ahhh for now just media rumors after Wolves loss. Wait and see. Hope he believes in project and there is serious threat from them without Europa footy.

Yeah it's a terrible formula.
Its funny you had so many in the PL saying tainted title and null and void despite us being so far and ahead. Yet this blatant cash grab (I mean two players of the A.Madrid tested for covid) yet the match will go ahead... I mean what. The whole nature of the CL is about the two legged affair. Im not butthurt about being simeoned btw loool

These one off games seriously have a pre season vibe to them. Honestly feels weird as the CL has always been about a two leg affair.

It's on the table again that from 2024 they could have a final week last 4 tournament in one City. Gonna' be proposed again the next UEFA meeting.

I actually like the idea as I don't think it gets more exciting than a straight one-game knock-out European tie. And a week in Sevilla or somewhere would be ****** boss haha. But the flip side of that is it could potentially lead to some really ugly scenes if you got 'certain' fanbases together in one City over a week. And then there's the profiteering side that would go on that might weel negate less games/ trips.

A lot for them to discuss but in principle, I could get behind a final tournament idea.

Brutal.

Unless I've miscalculated, when you add the CL/ EC and LC/ FA Cup dates, I make that 8 free midweeks all season. And one of those is the mid-season break that needs to be free regardless. With another coming the first midweek of the season between M1 and 2.

So that basically gives 6 free midweeks after Chrimbo. Of which 5 are potentially taken up by clashes of the LC Final on MD 26. And 4 FA Cup clashes. (MD 20/ 29/ 32 and 37.).

So on the basis of you going all the way in everything, you'll get TWO midweeks off, along with the mid-season break, ALL year.

And that's not accounting for potentially someone having the ESC and WCC to fit in!

Scrap the opening line.

Brutal doesn't begin. to cover it!