The Premier League Thread

Uhhhh, already incmonig a month away. Could say this is making up for the loss of football in Spring, but i think there will be suprises along the season if it is so packed of games for some teams.

Bielsa fitness will come in hand. This is what we have been training for 2 years.

Uhhhh, already incmonig a month away. Could say this is making up for the loss of football in Spring, but i think there will be suprises along the season if it is so packed of games for some teams.

Bielsa fitness will come in hand. This is what we have been training for 2 years.

I think it will really hit clubs with inexperienced managers the most like Arsenal, Chelsea and Utd with rotation more than ever being King next season. Think yourself lucky you've no Europe to contend with mate. Although I would say this opens up surprise challengers for the CL/ Europa League slots more than ever .

And then no sooner has the madness finished, than you roll straight into a summer of AFCON/ Copa America/ UEFA EC and then the Olympics!

As always, the welfare of the players is a complete afterthought.

Last edited:
League winners past 20 years.
1597339644435.png

I wonder how Timo Werners feeling this morning?

Might never again have the opportunity to play in a CL semi.

Shithouse,

I wonder how Timo Werners feeling this morning?

Might never again have the opportunity to play in a CL semi.

Shithouse,
Unfortunatly way of life.
I bellive Chelsea have also change for PL or CL title. Just need GK and defend sorted out. And ofcourse Lampard needs prove another season at the helm.

Unfortunatly way of life. .....

His move was happening regardless mate but he still **** all over everyone at RBL to come here early. And now they might get to a CL final which he might never.

Preverbal ‘ME first’ player.

Telling yer.

His move was happening regardless mate but he still **** all over everyone at RBL to come here early. And now they might get to a CL final which he might never.

Preverbal ‘ME first’ player.

Telling yer.
In the other end maybe if he would have played they would have their *** whooped. One player can change the look of game so cant just say hahaha u left and they got to the semis. Too many variables to take into account. But i get your point.

FWIW I have BVB down as one of the few serious contenders for the CL this coming season.

**** of an exciting looking squad they have there.

Da **** with this quarterfinal, the defense for both teams didn't arrive it seems.