The Premier League Thread

It's the individual's freedom of choice to take the vaccine or not.

All about freedom of choice.

Did somebody hack scouse and replace him with a Tory lawyer? Sure we can talk all lawyery - it's illegal to force people, so govements all over Europe try to bypass this with a loophole where they make your life miserable until you go "voluntarily". That's what this is. Now, being banned from football is one thing, but if it spreads beyond sports like TOD says, then what? You can't go anywhere, do anything, can't get a job, but "technically" everything is totally legal and they're not forcing you to do get the jab.

I'm all for vaccines but this is some 1984 creepy stuff.

Last edited:
Due to safety, some proof of not having a Covid is needed for group events. I have no issues with it as it doesnt force people to be vaccinated, since negative test is enough.

Did somebody hack scouse and replace him with a Tory lawyer? Sure we can talk all lawyery - it's illegal to force people, so govements all over Europe try to bypass this with a loophole where they make your life miserable until you go "voluntarily". That's what this is. Now, being banned from football is one thing, but if it spreads beyond sports like TOD says, then what? You can't go anywhere, do anything, can't get a job, but "technically" everything is totally legal and they're not forcing you to do get the jab.

We aren't going to agree seemingly, but FWIW, my views on the infringement of civil liberties, IMHO, bunkum

I used to have freedom of choice to live, work and freely move around 27 other Countries. But 52% of the population took that away from me Most of those shouting the loudest ironically now about their 'civil liberties!. Life's a b itch but I digress .....

I choose to wear a seatbelt when I drive. Not so much for my own safety or not wanting to break the law. But for others, as I don't want to be a potential human missile in a crash endangering others. In the same way, I still take every precaution regarding the virus, despite being doubled vaxxed, as I consider others health. So would that be infringing on my civil liberties if someone who had absolutely no regard for my health was sat next to me in the ground or wherever un-tested/ un-vaccinated? It goes both ways, mate.

Going the match isn't essential. It's a leisure option. If you need to be double vaccinated to go to a hospital or essential food shopping etc, that's a whole other issue. They're necessities. But football isn't.

So it's your choice whether you chose to put yourself into a position to go or you don't.

Last edited:

We have some discussion already to have special rights to vaccinated, like go to restaurants, events, even child's will need to learn from home if not vaccinated. It is going absurd, specially as the media is pushing it also to make the current government seem weak. We just got out of very conservative party with new prime minster etc and now they stirr this **** up.

We are so small country, why the heck is no plan to vaccinate everyone. All seemed to good at beginning of summer and leaders taking vacation and being proud of the work they have done. Now all panic again as things look bad before school. I dont comprehensive how can planning be so bad if we already have so many examples that things go good and then bad as people dont care any more... Any small or big company run like this would fire all their bosses. Need to be consistence and look at least a bit into the future.

Ahh to top all this. Someone ****** up holding cells for vaccine and we lost like 100k+ of doses, because temp went too high. ( Mind you we are country of 1.2mil, so this is big nr for us).

@Scouseinthehouse

See, but that's my point. All of our liberties are already being stretched thinner and thinner for 2 years now, so unless you want these panties to snap and Queen's 90-year old buttcheecks to be exposed, you gotta stop stretching at some point.

Rob Dorsett
@RobDorsettSky

Rooney also says that unless the EFL relax their transfer restrictions, it will be impossible for #dcfc to compete in the #Championship this season, and he will be forced to regularly play youth players.
So, your club screwed not EFL. They have managed to get out the easy way for now, they should have been hit point deduction and be relegated.
Anyway this will probably happen now naturally, or when they finally show their accounts for 2015-16, 2016-17 and 2017-18 seasons.

If anyone interested in more

Coleen is either the most patient woman on the planet or she just really likes money.

Coleen is either the most patient woman on the planet or she just really likes money.
You have no idea how many richer couples stay together just because. There can be several reason, children, money, comfort, they love each other on other level and accept that both go around doing things and be with others.
Dont think it is just that black and white. It is definetly harder if youare in media attention.

Be interesting for Palace. The last time we tried this we almost got relegated and had to bring in our savior Uncle Roy. Hopefully our wage bill has gone down considerably going much younger and things go much better.