The Premier League Thread

'Harry Kane, He's one of our own! ......'

Except when he isn't. 🤦🏼‍♂️

Despicable shithouse.

isnt the first wont be the last. Bale did the same, they fell over themselves to get him back on loan from Madrid.
Think Modric did the same before going to Real when Chelsea wanted him?

Gotta look after No1 at the end of third day

Got to do what again?

The shithouse just extended for 6-years on £200K a week back in 2018. How can he ever survive on that? If he wanted out, he shouldn't have committed for so much for so long. Thick *******.

This all just adds to the 'ME FIRST!' shithouse he's always been.

Off the top of my head, this is the low-life ***** that 'swore on his daughter's life!!!!!' he touched a ball he knew full well he hadn't to take a goal off Christian Eriksen. Who knew full well he was nowhere near fit for the CL Final. Only to use his sway as captain to take a lads place who destroyed Ajax in the semi. And in so doing giving L'pool one of the easiest strolls to the trophy imaginable. Only to do the same again against City last year the LC.

Unluckily for him, he's picked completely the wrong man to play a game of brinksmanship with. Wouldn't be any surprise for Levy to sit the ***** and let him rot in the stands.

Not often I agree with Rio Ferdinand but he's BANG on when he says if this was ANY foreign player there be a media witchhunt going on. But it's the white English captain so he gets a pass. The ***** seemingly informed his England teammates three weeks back he wouldn't be in for pre-season. Which is beyond horrendous behaviour.

******* stinks.

We should try this bullshit Take tomorrow off ..... 'But boss, we have a 'gentleman's agreement that I can work when I want don't we? '

Simple ****.

Got to do what again?

The shithouse just extended for 6-years on £200K a week back in 2018. How can he ever survive on that? If he wanted out, he shouldn't have committed for so much for so long. Thick *******.

This all just adds to the 'ME FIRST!' shithouse he's always been.

Off the top of my head, this is the low-life ***** that 'swore on his daughter's life!!!!!' he touched a ball he knew full well he hadn't to take a goal off Christian Eriksen. Who knew full well he was nowhere near fit for the CL Final. Only to use his sway as captain to take a lads place who destroyed Ajax in the semi. And in so doing giving L'pool one of the easiest strolls to the trophy imaginable. Only to do the same again against City last year the LC.

Unluckily for him, he's picked completely the wrong man to play a game of brinksmanship with. Wouldn't be any surprise for Levy to sit the ***** and let him rot in the stands.

Not often I agree with Rio Ferdinand but he's BANG on when he says if this was ANY foreign player there be a media witchhunt going on. But it's the white English captain so he gets a pass. The ***** seemingly informed his England teammates three weeks back he wouldn't be in for pre-season. Which is beyond horrendous behaviour.

******* stinks.
Exactly he’s looking out for himself.

I just don't know whee to begin with anyone remotely trying to justify Kane's horrendous unproffesionalism?

I said he’s looking out for himself. How’s that condoning it?

Do i and many think he’s going the wrong way about it absolutely!

When you say that, you're doing exactly that.

It's wrong ..... but .....

There is no 'looking out for himself' when he extended himself for 6 years at 200 grand a week!

That's just being a greedy ******* with absolutely no concern for anyone bar himself. Thinking he can break his contract to get what he wants.

I said he’s looking out for himself. How’s that condoning it?

Do i and many think he’s going the wrong way about it absolutely!
When you say that, you're doing exactly that.

It's wrong ..... but .....

There is no 'looking out for himself' when he extended himself for 6 years at 200 grand a week!

That's just being a greedy ******* with absolutely no concern for anyone bar himself. Thinking he can break his contract to get what he wants.
he’s being selfish. But at the end of the day he wants a move and a bigger wage. Do I think it’s right no.

Eh, neither side is blameless. Most times, a club puts a player to train with the U23s, stops picking him, tries offloading him, what-not etc, when he has outlived his usefulness to the team, despite there being a contract. Generally, neither side comes looking good out of this scenario. (Barca trying the legal route to players not reducing their wages, in this instance, among the many others).

Definitely not a big fan of what Kane is currently, because it always sucks when such a thing happens at your club. My guess is, he is agitating like crazy to maybe get a move next summer - Levy could make that bargain that Kane remain focussed for another season and then can get his move (similar to the Ronaldo scenario).

While I believe Levy has all the power in this scenario and is also the kind of chairman to bite off his nose to spite his face (Eriksen situation), the harsh reality also is that if Kane is not focussed enough, Spurs are a dangerously low mid-table side. With him focussed and firing, they are around Europa League. So, Levy will also want to take whatever steps he needs to ensure Kane comes back focussed (an argument can be made for the fact that he wants to break Shearer's record, so he will be focussed, but dunno).

Although, this does paint Kane as a villain to the Spurs fanbase atleast, so atleast helps Levy justify it if he ever gets in the mood to sell.