The Premier League Thread

Another disappointing day. We needed 3 points but got only 1. I liked what I saw today a lot more than in the first week. Despite the score it was a well fought battle. We still can't play out of the back and beat the press so I think we should of transtioned into this style of play a bit slower. Zaha seemed to have lost the quality and just gone to remonstrating. Gallagher looks quality if surrounded by somewhat good players. He should be considered for Chelsea first team next season if he keeps this up.
How Vieira tactics are? Have not managed to catch Palace game yet.

At least Viera has some managerial experience. Unlike the PR disaster at Arsenal.
I swear what is going on at Arsenal has to be some kind of elaborate joke. Im half asleep and even I could see the issues during the game on the left hand side, with the same goal happening twice. How is no one on the bench at Arsenal not seeing this. Arteta is drowning the guy should be nowhere near a team in the championship let alone managing a club like Arsenal. Dont get me started on Edu and his shady relationship with Kia etc...

I swear what is going on at Arsenal has to be some kind of elaborate joke. Im half asleep and even I could see the issues during the game on the left hand side, with the same goal happening twice. How is no one on the bench at Arsenal not seeing this. Arteta is drowning the guy should be nowhere near a team in the championship let alone managing a club like Arsenal. Dont get me started on Edu and his shady relationship with Kia etc...

The whole club is a shambolic mess from top to bottom.

You've gone from one of the best-run football clubs in the Country under Hill-Wood. Who never had any controversy/ scandal around them, always behaving the right way and acting properly. With a massive return to prominence in the late 80's through the 90's/ early 00's.

To now, but an absolute shitshow from top to bottom.

The club's in freefall and are nowhere near the conversation on anything now. And it's just getting worse and worse by the passing year.

They'll blow our 30-year title gap out of the water.

1629656139684.jpeg

Think folks are being overly harsh on Arteta. Arsenal put in a good performance against Chelsea. Were fighting till the end. Just don’t have the necessary quality in the team.

Think folks are being overly harsh on Arteta. Arsenal put in a good performance against Chelsea. Were fighting till the end. Just don’t have the necessary quality in the team.
They don’t help themselves with absolute dross signings. Surely he must sign off on them. He needs to learn to adjust his style in line with the ability of his squad. Trying to play invincible prime Wenger football with a squad that’s mid table at best

They don’t help themselves with absolute dross signings. Surely he must sign off on them. He needs to learn to adjust his style in line with the ability of his squad. Trying to play invincible prime Wenger football with a squad that’s mid table at best

Agreed. His transfer market activity has been sub-par and he has been backed pretty decently.

Mate, come on now. Regardless of what was missing, they were completely inept and naive how they allowed you time to play through them yesterday. You should have been 5/6 up by half-time yesterday, alone. Do we need to go through just HOW far backwards he's taken Arsenal Football Club in his absolutely disastrous time as manager?

He's not a football manager in any way, shape or form and the longer Arsenal persist with what is and always was a mad PR exercise, the more toxic it will become again now they are back inside the Emirates. They're going to be going into the break with a 100% loss record and no goals scored in all likelihood. And once you get on a run like that and the crowd turns as toxic as what the club is ......

Mate, come on now. Regardless of what was missing, they were completely inept and naive how they allowed you time to play through them yesterday. You should have been 5/6 up by half-time yesterday, alone. Do we need to go through just HOW far backwards he's taken Arsenal Football Club in his absolutely disastrous time as manager?

He's not a football manager in any way, shape or form and the longer Arsenal persist with what is and always was a mad PR exercise, the more toxic it will become again now they are back inside the Emirates. They're going to be going into the break with a 100% loss record and no goals scored in all likelihood. And once you get on a run like that and the crowd turns as toxic as what the club is ......

Disagree, we had our chances and they had theirs. Imo, the difference was the quality of the sides. They had Saka and Martinelli up to ffs. Decent players but could have been a different story if it was Aubemyang and Lacazette instead.

Strangely enough, the Arsenal players still seem to be fighting for Arteta fwiw

Since they madly put him on that humongous contract, Aubamyang has returned to be the same lazy btard that kept every club bar Arsenal away from him when BVB were hawking him around dirt cheap.

I don't think they're missing him to any significant degree these days.