The Premier League Thread

F you Des Kelly! Jürgen says Hi.

Football For All

@FootballlForAll
· 1h
Official: English teams playing in the Champions League on a Wednesday will no longer by involved in 12:30 Premier League kick-offs on Saturdays

The media reaction to Kane staying (AKA you DON'T F with Daniel Levy. Regardless of what player/ opposition football club you are) and wishing him luck at Tottneham is even more sickly than the two-faced hypocritical B/S over the disgraceful ***** he's pulled all through to try force his way out.

Imagine if this all had been Pogba or Salah?

Exactly. F stinks. The two-faced rats.

The media reaction to Kane staying (AKA you DON'T F with Daniel Levy. Regardless of what player/ opposition football club you are) and wishing him luck at Tottneham is even more sickly than the two-faced hypocritical B/S over the disgraceful ***** he's pulled all through to try force his way out.

Imagine if this all had been Pogba or Salah?

Exactly. F stinks. The two-faced rats.
Ah but you forget Scouse, Kane is English and the 'golden boy' of the international side so naturally the media loves him.

Ah but you forget Scouse, Kane is English and the 'golden boy' of the international side so naturally the media loves him.

The double standards does my head in.

When are people actually gonna' wake up to just what a horrible shithouse that fella' really is?

Among other things, this is a low-life who swore on his daughter's life to nick a goal off Eriksen he knew full well he never touched. What sort of creating EVER swears on their kid's life?

Horrible, horrible 'ME FIRST!' individual.

The double standards does my head in.

When are people actually gonna' wake up to just what a horrible shithouse that fella' really is?

Among other things, this is a low-life who swore on his daughter's life to nick a goal off Eriksen he knew full well he never touched. What sort of creating EVER swears on their kid's life?

Horrible, horrible 'ME FIRST!' individual.
Him and Bale are cut from the same cloth to be honest, both overhyped by the media because they are British.

Interesting how all the Man City news currently is about Ronaldo when the Benjamin Mendy issue is largely being ignored...

it only broke at half 4. its been everywhere since.. depending on your timeline,. what a stupid ****.
Manchester Prison football team are getting some decent signings in from the looks of it first Sigurdsson from Everton now Mendy. Ronaldo maybe best staying at Juve after all there were those rumours a few years back about him....

1630009304948.png

How Vieira tactics are? Have not managed to catch Palace game yet.
Some pleasing gameplay but a lot of giving up the ball in our own end due to the press. Zaha needs to realize he is not going to get fouls and get on and play and put the ball in dangerous areas or shoot. I don't thing West Ham will put 4 past us like their previous opponents, but they are on a roll. Hopefully we get needed points September onwards.

Ederson is being downright disrespectful in the Arsenal game. Yes you are 2-0 up but at least play the game professionally.