The Premier League Thread

It was a dreadful almost 60 minutes for us but as soon as Gallagher got his first goal as a Palace player, and our first goal of the season, we transformed into the team I thought we were. We got a point and slowed West Ham's roll(y). It is looking a whole lot better for us now.

Yeah. Felt it was a penalty. But it wasn't deliberate. Not a red card.
Oh pen for sure. Alonso must feel like the s*ittiest person on planet right now.
Shame, it was a good game.

Brilliant point for Chelsea tbh all things considered. I personally have Chelsea as my pick to win the league unless city buy a top class forward.

Brilliant point for Chelsea tbh all things considered. I personally have Chelsea as my pick to win the league unless city buy a top class forward.
They look very good but City are still faves for me. Striker or no striker they have goals from everywhere to cover this. I still have us second favs tho no bias lol.

All this talk that Lukaku was going to bully Van Dijk. Apart from that one great turn to spin Matip, I felt like I was watching utd lukaku step on the ball and mess up easy final third passes.

We had a few chances to kill the game in the first half. All our attacking players missed the final pass or were selfish on the ball. Improvements definitely needed

All this talk that Lukaku was going to bully Van Dijk. Apart from that one great turn to spin Matip, I felt like I was watching utd lukaku step on the ball and mess up easy final third passes.
Lukaku is a flat track bully lol. Sure, he can bully smaller defenders like a Pablo Mari but VVD/Matip are different prepositions lol.

Speaking of Matip, I thought he played excellently against Lukaku today.

We had a few chances to kill the game in the first half. All our attacking players missed the final pass or were selfish on the ball. Improvements definitely needed
Lukaku's a poacher. Ignore his stature, but if you feed him he'll score goals.