The Premier League Thread

Crystal Palace absolutely running Tottenham ragged. Just missing a little bit of luck. Connor Gallagher looking super lively.

Crystal Palace absolutely running Tottenham ragged. Just missing a little bit of luck. Connor Gallagher looking super lively.
Tottenham looked absolutely flat as well. It was not even contested. Hopefully more good things coming to Palace.

A22YFnx.jpg

If Eze comes back as strong as when he got injured, I would fear a front 4 of, Zaha, Eze, Olise, and Edouard. Sit Kouyate and put on a more athletic Reiderwald and go for it. Pivot of 2 between Gallagher, Hughes, Riederwald or (McArthur, Miivojic, Kouyate) Win, lose, or draw, at least we are going for it. If we get relegated, at least we sent it. But I know we will play it safe and be pleased in another season in the PL.

If Eze comes back as strong as when he got injured, I would fear a front 4 of, Zaha, Eze, Olise, and Edouard. Sit Kouyate and put on a more athletic Reiderwald and go for it. Pivot of 2 between Gallagher, Hughes, Riederwald or (McArthur, Miivojic, Kouyate) Win, lose, or draw, at least we are going for it. If we get relegated, at least we sent it. But I know we will play it safe and be pleased in another season in the PL.

Who ever the centre-half was with 6 on his back was very classy. And the LB looks a player too.

Provided they stick with Viera through the inevitable downs along the road, you'll have some real fun if this is his philosophy on how to play.