The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 688K
C'mon QPR, yank a digit for the next 45 + IT...
Park on for Mbia (off to hospital after the Aggy collision)

Nice goal Bretto Holman (jerk).
I work with Luke Wilkshire's brother, and the word is Holman is dangerous one-on-one as he's not sure what he's about to do until he's doing it. HA! Scary handy once his confidence is up though.

Thank you Mackie!

I play hockey and I reckon I'd fa(k up less passes than both Rangers and Villa AND be sturdier in defence. Shocking first half for both. A lot of energy from both though.

Spurs are flying, 3-0, not a bad season for Defoe either.

Suarez tries to punch the ball into the net. Classy. More unneccessary back page headlines

Swansea 1 Arsenal 0. Uh oh

edit-make that 2-0

Last edited:
Jesus ******* Christ, Defoe is really, really short.

A little scared,
QPR travelling to Wigan who have their back 4 now out, along with 2 middys whilst we're only missing Zamora and AJ.
Oh please let the stars align for a win...

YOU LITTLE BEAUTY!
Hung on for 2-1.
Thank F for that.

hi i need a urgent answer is Yaya Toure going to African Cup Of Nations and if so when as i am doing transfers in my Fantasy Premier League team thanks??

Mancini seems to veer wildly between looking like a lost child- when his team is losing- and a drunken Italian mob boss, down on his luck and bitter at the world.

Aye, it's vaguely hilarious. Credit to Mancini though, he's giving away half a foot and 20 years on Balotelli in a fight.

I've got nothing but respect for Mancini in this situation, if what the story that is being told is true. Balotelli went in with a reckless challenge on Sinclair.

I've got nothing but respect for Mancini in this situation, if what the story that is being told is true. Balotelli went in with a reckless challenge on Sinclair.

Not sure if respect is the word I'd use. He brought this upon himself, mostly by mollycoddling Balotelli. He treated him like a child, and as such Balotelli reacted like a child and tried to push his boundaries, see how far he could take it before Mancini had finally had enough.

Mancini's man management hasn't been great, but at the end of the day what Balotelli did was unacceptable. Mind you, I will laugh if Mancini gives him another chance...

Not sure if respect is the word I'd use. He brought this upon himself, mostly by mollycoddling Balotelli. He treated him like a child, and as such Balotelli reacted like a child and tried to push his boundaries, see how far he could take it before Mancini had finally had enough.

Mancini's man management hasn't been great, but at the end of the day what Balotelli did was unacceptable. Mind you, I will laugh if Mancini gives him another chance...

I hope he does, anyone they replace him with is bound to be better.

a lot of reports suggesting it was Mancini who went OTT not Mario though. Said the challenge was nothing really dangerous and mancini just went for him. Even if that is the case i am sure Mario will take the slack.

I actually think WHU signing Chamakh is good for him and WH. They will actually use him to his main threat i.e crossing the ball into the box. I think its a match made in heaven.

Back