The Premier League Thread

Another game another Everton loss, Scouse must be over the moon. I wonder if Lampard will make it to the end of the season...

Meanwhile, Villarreal should be leading Bayern by like 15-0 the way game was going, but it ended up 1:0 and they're most likely gonna get hammered in the second tie.

Football, b1oody h3ll.

Meanwhile, Villarreal should be leading Bayern by like 15-0 the way game was going, but it ended up 1:0 and they're most likely gonna get hammered in the second tie.

Football, b1oody h3ll.
Bayerns defense was donkey *****.

Yeah I've no idea why Nagglesman doesn't adjust the formation when dudes were basically walking into the Bayern's box all game completely unopposed, only to either miss an open goal or get blocked by hail mary tackle.

Another game another Everton loss, Scouse must be over the moon. I wonder if Lampard will make it to the end of the season...

Literally just walked back in the house off the plane to this. 🤣🤣🤣

‘“I haven’t even had me tea, Everton ruin everything” 😂

Last edited:
Looking at their fixtures. They gone. Its all Rafas fault though.

Boss isn’t it? 🤣🤣🤣

The same Rafa who got them 10 points the first 4 games of the season ….. they’ve had 15 from the next TWENTY FIVE games since!

Delusional scruffs deserve the Championship.

Bayerns defense was donkey *****.

We’ll beat Bayern again lid over two games. We’re much the better side.

I mean theres always the very serious threat of the Pole. But we handled him sound a few years back. And he way the defence is rock solid, we will again.

1981 revisited. Bayern the semi with the second leg in Munich. Then Real Madrid in Paris the final for some unfinished business from Kiev.

1649327209818.png

Boss isn’t it? 🤣🤣🤣

The same Rafa who got them 10 points the first 4 games of the season ….. they’ve had 15 from the next TWENTY FIVE games since!

Delusional scruffs deserve the Championship.
I mean agent rafa did get 5 points out 27 before he got sacked. The tory lamps has improved them with a beautiful 6 points out 27 though...

Yeah it's funny, Benitez and Lampard are gonna take all the blame, when really it's been long time in the making with horrible owner that makes Glazers look competent.

Literally just walked back in the house off the plane to this. 🤣🤣🤣

Thought you would be happy :ROFLMAO: This makes even the troubles at Manchester United look good (at least some of the United players have ability even if they don't choose to use it). Van De Beek was not playing and even if he had been the result probably would have been the same. I wonder if the Everton fans have got their route maps out to find the likes of Luton, Blackpool and Wigan and the joy that is the MKDons :ROFLMAO:

Clearly those European places between 4th and 6th are not in demand with only Spurs winning this weekend.