The Premier League Thread

Sensational game that. City must be distraught.

Tie ‘should’ be over. Now its proper game on in Madrid!

On the plus side, any L’pool fans that still haven’t booked Paris already can still get the jump on City whilst prices aren’t out of all realism. Hotel rooms though are now F mental.

I'll say it again. Enjoy every last second of the game as it currently is right now as the beginning of the end is coming closer and closer every day with these money grabbing *****!

Telling yer, that despicable shithouse Ceferin and his cronies will be the final death knell to my match going support.

'Festival of football in one host city'.... so when 4 english teams are all in the same city for a week, can't see that being a problem at all. 🤦🏼‍♂️

Regardless of what I feel about him, presuming he actually has passed this time, I’m really sorry to read that.

God rest.

If we’re saying Leeds are dragged back into it, the Burnley have to be also surely?

Still think the Ev are down but anyone feel confident predicting the final relegation spot/ league winners/ 3rd/ 4th or cups?

It’d be a brave man that would put money on any of those at this stage.

If we’re saying Leeds are dragged back into it, the Burnley have to be also surely?

Still think the Ev are down but anyone feel confident predicting the final relegation spot/ league winners/ 3rd/ 4th or cups?

It’d be a brave man that would put money on any of those at this stage.
It is very strange position now. Both we and Burnely are in good form, they still have their manager bounce. We can only hope it will go down for end of season. We have gotten 11 of the possible 18 points from the last six games and our only loss was top of the team City. Everton has sadly gotten full points from Manchester United and Chelsea for crying out loud...
AVL will be deciding for Burnely. Crazy that they still yet played them and will have 2 games against them so end of the season.
For us the next two games will be difficult as Arsenal is still fighting for top4 place and Chelsea is not far. Huge loss is Dallas who is out probably until end of the year. But luckily Kalvin is back the last games and looks lively. I am just so sad that our season is so ridled with injuries. We should be already clear of the relegation battle.