The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 688K
He needs a good ban and fine for 2 weeks wages disgusting.

Really? Fellaini does worse than that on a weekly basis yet nobody seems interested? That being said, Taylor certainly isn't helping his side doing stuff like that.

Really? Fellaini does worse than that on a weekly basis yet nobody seems interested? That being said, Taylor certainly isn't helping his side doing stuff like that.

Okay do the same to Fellaini i care less .You dont try to knock someone out in a football match .This is not MMA.

Okay do the same to Fellaini i care less .You dont try to knock someone out in a football match .This is not MMA.

Are you watching the match? Because the angle of the clip above is the least flattering of the incident. It was never going to cause any actual physical harm.. But yeah, pretty stupid thing to do.

It's not looking likely, but Džeko deserves a goal. His work rate has been fantastic.

Breaking on sky sports Anelka has walked out of training and his retiring, more to come on this one surely he has only just signed bizarre

Breaking on sky sports Anelka has walked out of training and his retiring, more to come on this one surely he has only just signed bizarre

Yeah unfortunately there seems to be much more on this. Apparently his agent who is his brother died yesterday!

West Brom have said he will be excused from the match against Everton but then he will return

Well, they certainly didn't "luck" the win, was a very disciplined performance. I'm sure on MOTD all they will focus on was Dzeko's strike and the fact that the City back four looked shabby, but the actual midfield movement was brilliant, everyone working hard and cutting down on space. The City front line were always isolated and pushed wide, and extremely quick to close down players even in the last minute of stoppage time they were right on Aguero. Very impressive performance and perhaps they can make their home performances count this season.

The fans made sure there return after 50 year to the top flight was a celebration.They were on fire.They wont be taken lightly by anyone now for sure.You can blame the back four i would blame hart more.He keeps costing city points.The 3 rd goal was all his fault .Dont know what the **** he was trying to do marking the cardiff guy leaving no space for himself to even move.Should have been 3 steps behind and he might actually had got a hand on it.

Last edited:
85million according to Spurs
78million according to Madrid

300k a week according to BBC
166k a week according to other spanish news sites ( 8m a year )

85million according to Spurs
78million according to Madrid

300k a week according to BBC
166k a week according to other spanish news sites ( 8m a year )

Either one is alot be interesting to see how he copes with the pressure of being at madrid

Di canio sacked not surprised if I'm honest you can get away with the craziness when you're winning but when you're losing it just gives everyone a reason to hate you. Sunderland ain't been right since they blew the bent money on twelve players under Bruce. I'm not saying its fair that he has been sacked but I'm not surprised

Um... just a small question... Who was better, throughout their entire career, Alan Shearer, or Thierry Henry?

I'm not on about in their best year, I'm on about throughout the entirety of their career.

Um... just a small question... Who was better, throughout their entire career, Alan Shearer, or Thierry Henry?

I'm not on about in their best year, I'm on about throughout the entirety of their career.

Incredibly subjective question. Depends what you base it on. If you are talking about success as a player then Henry wins hands down, if you are talking about pure goalscoring ability, probably Shearer just about, as an all round player Henry is better by a mile.

As a Newcastle fan myself I will always think Shearer is the best goalscorer the leagues ever seen.

Back