The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 688K
I ******* love when Big Sam says **** and then waits couple of seconds for that OFF :D

Just put this here seeing as there isn't a Serie A that I can find on my phone and its just a general football thing or to fans of football

I have a long *** commute to work right now and I have just read Andrea Pirlo's book and what an absolute cracker of a read it was, I implore any fan of football to read it. It is open and honest and it made me look at at Pirlo in a new light brilliant read a 9/10 for me and there isn't nothing realy outlandish or controversial its just an enthralling read.

Spurs robbed for both Citys goals! Lampard injured now, Citys midfield is wank Fernando and Milner :O can see more goals in this!

God what happened to Spurs they really are an average side now bar Erikson,Lamala and Lioris. And cant see City getting anywhere near Chelsea this year with there squad!

Some of the defending was shocking. The Spurs under 16 defenders wouldn't have dived into that tackle on Aguero let alone the club captain! I'm glad that we (Arsenal) have played a lot of early top 7 fixtures so that we can catch up with Chelsea. Our fixture run in is good.

Last edited:
Some of the defending was shocking. The Spurs under 16 defenders wouldn't have dived into that tackle on Aguero let alone the club captain! I'm glad that we (Arsenal) have played a lot of early top 7 fixtures so that we can catch up with Chelsea. Our fixture run in is good.
.. :D

Back