The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 688K
Who needs comedy shows when you can watch Sunderland later on tonight

The defending and goalkeeping was some of the worst if not the worst i've ever seen at any level, not even joking the 7 a side games i play in feature better defending and keeping.

Last edited:
He's not the 1st to do it & won't be the last, its part of the game, being a lfc fan, we had the best in luis suarez!! Id give anything for him to still be doing it for us.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

He's not the 1st to do it & won't be the last, its part of the game, being a lfc fan, we had the best in luis suarez!! Id give anything for him to still be doing it for us.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
I thought Young was the best :)

WIlfried Bony is class one of my favourite players in the prem, how no one has activated that rumoured release clause is beyond me, will only be a matter of time before he joins a top team IMO

How high do people actually expect Southampton to finish? I can see them getting 6th myself.

How high do people actually expect Southampton to finish? I can see them getting 6th myself.

I expect them to hit top 6 as well. They are facing Arsenal, City and United soon which should blunt their momentum somewhat

WIlfried Bony is class one of my favourite players in the prem, how no one has activated that rumoured release clause is beyond me, will only be a matter of time before he joins a top team IMO
He joined a top club last season. Jokes aside I don't think he would have the same affect at a top 4 club.

I can see Southampton doing great things, however, like Swansea they have a small squad. Injuries would hit them hard.

Happy for Burnley and Sean Dyche to get a win.

Southampton still maintaining their good form.

that 2nd goal had absolutely nothing wrong with it. QPR should be 1-0 up. You screwed up there ref.

Will say one thing. QPR playing much better than City, who are already showing signs of ill discipline

Back