The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 688K
McArthur confirmed to Palace. Good signing for you, but may be a bit overpriced if 7mil is true, but that's the market nowadays.

Cameraman watching Bruce talking with Hatem Ben Arfa through the blinds. Sneaky.

So we didn't get Moutinho? What's LVG thinking? I hope he has a plan.

And did Cleverley go? Or anyone else?

Nope, no one left United on deadline day except Hernandez on a loan. And a few youth players on loan.

Nope, no one left United on deadline day except Hernandez on a loan. And a few youth players on loan.
Cleverley could still go mate. After Everton deal fell through, Villa came back in and got paperwork sent off to FA just waiting to see if they excepted.

Cleverley officially gone on loan to Villa.

Do you think LVG will play any of Carrick/Fletcher/Fellaini on midfield? (I'm not sure why they didn't send at least one of them... not to mention Anderson!) Logical choice would be to play Blind with Herrera, right? Tough not sure if the two are enough for playmaking. Blind seem to have some DLP skills but I'm not sure if it's enough. Tough I'm also highly doubtful that Carrick has anything more than Blind, unlike some who think otherwise. Herrera on the other hand seems too agressive. One of the most I've ever seen, actually. I'm really on the lost on why did we pay so much to him. He seems like an average player with no distinctive skills to me. We could buy a proper midfielder instead of him. I hope I'm wrong.

Cleverley officially gone on loan to Villa.

Do you think LVG will play any of Carrick/Fletcher/Fellaini on midfield? (I'm not sure why they didn't send at least one of them... not to mention Anderson!) Logical choice would be to play Blind with Herrera, right? Tough not sure if the two are enough for playmaking. Blind seem to have some DLP skills but I'm not sure if it's enough. Tough I'm also highly doubtful that Carrick has anything more than Blind, unlike some who think otherwise. Herrera on the other hand seems too agressive. One of the most I've ever seen, actually. I'm really on the lost on why did we pay so much to him. He seems like an average player with no distinctive skills to me. We could buy a proper midfielder instead of him. I hope I'm wrong.
Carrick and Fellaini are injured and Fletcher is our vice captain and rotation player also brings experience to the team. No way was we gonna get rid of Anderson due to him being **** and overpaid. God knows how LVG will set up the attacking players. LOL Herrera is far from average!

Just been revealed that Jonas Gutierrez is battling testicular cancer, and has been undergoing chemo. Desperately sad news. Fingers crossed for the lad

Back