The Premier League Thread

1622575147182.png

I find it a bit hypocritical of ancelotti to jump ship the first moment he gets despite calling Everton a "family club"

I find it a bit hypocritical of ancelotti to jump ship the first moment he gets despite calling Everton a "family club"
I don't know maybe he prefers to have the sun on his back than have to suffer a wet weekend in Birmingham...

Yeah, as much as it's been superb fun to wind up blues over the past 24 hours (and man have I! 😎),, Carletto's not covered himself in much of any glory at all.

I've lost a lot of the enormous respect I've always had for Ancelotti. It's only a week ago when the Real links first surfaced that he very publicly denied any interest in returning to Spain claiming that he was totally committed to the 'Everton project', loved the club/ being part of the 'family', and the City, wanted to win lots of trophies and be the manager who took them into the new stadium.

I've absolutely no sympathy for Everton, and as noted, it's funny as all heck to see the latest fume and meltdown from the bitters. But it's very disappointing to see a manager of Carlo's stature lying through his back teeth,.

It just underlines how lucky we are over the park to have a man with Jürgen's integrity at our club.

Jeaus. That would be more toxic than Mourinho at Tottenham. 😂🤣🤣
Tottenham have made a proposal to former Juventus director Fabio Paratici to become new Spurs director of football. #THFC are waiting for Paratici to answer in the next days.

Antonio Conte was together with Paratici at Juventus - and Conte is in talks for Spurs job now.