The Premier League Thread

FB_IMG_1627343115765.jpg

I'm 100% in favour personally. With the caveat when it comes to proof of double vaccination, you have to have given every age group the chance to be jabbed. And within the timeframe before whatever the event is. You can't bring that in and preclude people who haven't even been given the choice.

Yeah I'm not a fan of these kind of measures. Don't get me wrong I took the vaccine as soon as it was available, but there's a reason all democratic countries make it illegal to force medical procedures on people.

Yeah I'm not a fan of these kind of measures. Don't get me wrong I took the vaccine as soon as it was available, but there's a reason all democratic countries make it illegal to force medical procedures on people.

They aren't.

It's the individual's freedom of choice to take the vaccine or not.

But by the same token, it's any organisations right, in this case, football, to ensure the maximum safety of their customers/ participants/ staff et al to what they deem applicable.

If someone's convictions are such that they don't want to be vaccinated, sound. That's their prerogative. But they can't then nark when somewhere else exercises there's.

All about freedom of choice.