The Question: What has gone wrong for Fernando Torres at Chelsea?

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike.
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 134
  • Views Views 8K
I dont know where you got anyone accused you of saying Torres was better then Villa, because i just re-read my post and i didnt mention it. Just simply saying he is a spanish Back up, which was my original point.

Torres isnt as physical as wayne as a player, meaning he will take longer to recover and might not be the same in the same mould of wayne, as he isnt as well built as wayne.. If you remember to his liverpool careers first 12 months, he got kicked around by most defenders, this has clearly had an long term effect on him as a player. His body is going and he seems like he cant trust hs body mentallity.

I will always make a re entrance.

I know he is different physicly and maybe it was one of his reasons for joining Chelsea. When Chelsea are on song they are described as ruthless and we are so powerfull and out muscle teams on a regular basis and maybe he feels more protected and stronger playing for us. I mean he has made it through 12 appearences without picking up a knock so, so far so good lol.

I know he is different physicly and maybe it was one of his reasons for joining Chelsea. When Chelsea are on song they are described as ruthless and we are so powerfull and out muscle teams on a regular basis and maybe he feels more protected and stronger playing for us. I mean he has made it through 12 appearences without picking up a knock so, so far so good lol.

So he has joined chelsea to avoid getting injured, not his will to win game, great motivate there. I honestly think this summer or next he will be off to La liga. he has played 12 games, yes, but he has been invisible in most tbf.

So he has joined chelsea to avoid getting injured, not his will to win game, great motivate there. I honestly think this summer or next he will be off to La liga. he has played 12 games, yes, but he has been invisible in most tbf.

One of the reasons not the main reason and it would make sence. Thats unfair on him because Chelsea have not been great this season so its not fair to say he was invisible when majority of our players with the exception of our defence and keeper have been invisible.

future strikers will look upon shevsenko instead of torres.

shev is a world class striker. aging in peace at ur home ground , dynamo kiev

He should have joined Stoke to get more protection. They are the beast.

One of the reasons not the main reason and it would make sence. Thats unfair on him because Chelsea have not been great this season so its not fair to say he was invisible when majority of our players with the exception of our defence and keeper have been invisible.

yet you are 3rd in the league... He has been the worse of the lot.

Firstly, it is not "what has gone wrong with Torres in Chelsea" but "What is going on with Torres in the past 2 years(this in the last)?". Secondly, the style that Ancelloti plays in Chelsea doesn't suite him. And last he has become physically weaker, and he can't win duel.

Firstly, it is not "what has gone wrong with Torres in Chelsea" but "What is going on with Torres in the past 2 years(this in the last)?". Secondly, the style that Ancelloti plays in Chelsea doesn't suite him. And last he has become physically weaker, and he can't win duel.
I agree with some of them.
1. Chelsea's style doesn't suit him.
2. He has become physically weaker (pace, strength, natural fitness).
3. He's down in morale after suffering many injuries.
4. The price tag is putting a lot of pressure on him.

It's a lot of things mixed together, but I think the main reason is because his fitness has deteroirated in the last couple of years and he is not worth his price tag, he is worth about £15m at the moment I think.

yet you are 3rd in the league... He has been the worse of the lot.

I wouldnt say so, only in the last 2 games has Drogba started to perform again and Anelka has been annonymous since we beat Sunderland in February.

£15m?! I wouldn't give Chelsea 15p for him at the minute.

Just wait, he will start banging them in soon. He is a quality player, and on his day can rape any defence in the lead. Only problem is he likes the ball to feet, i'm sure Chelsea and their talented midfield will be able to start supplying him.

215810_10150164439829486_507084485_6455180_6021575_n.jpg

Torres has lost his footballing soul.

The question is: How long will he be given to find it again ?

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

+ rep. Lol

Last edited:
I wouldnt say so, only in the last 2 games has Drogba started to perform again and Anelka has been annonymous since we beat Sunderland in February.

But Torres has been annoymous since well he signed for chelsea.

We have been through this, he has been ****, everyone in footabll outside football apart from you see it.

No goals, no assists since signing.

I think you will find im not the only one that thinks it. Like i say watch every minute he has played and then judge him, until then your view is very flawed.

I think you will find im not the only one that thinks it. Like i say watch every minute he has played and then judge him, until then your view is very flawed.

and as i have said, you are a biased Chelsea support, so you opinion is very flawed, I go by what the experts say, in the papers, blogs, news reports. trust them over some chelsea supporter.

and as i have said, you are a biased Chelsea support, so you opinion is very flawed, I go by what the experts say, in the papers, blogs, news reports. trust them over some chelsea supporter.

And like i say if i was biased i would say Malouda has done ok and Chelsea should be top and Utd are lucky to be top etc. If someone for Chelsea arnt pulling their weight then i say they arnt. If Chelsea dont deserve to win a game then i say they dont. I have watched every minute of Torres's Chelsea career and from what i'v seen i have no reason to panic about him at all.

Back