The Question: What has gone wrong for Fernando Torres at Chelsea?

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike.
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 134
  • Views Views 8K
Of corse he is trying, he has issues there is a difference.

He has issues with not trying his best. You're seriously deluded if you think Balotell is trying his best to be hist best. Really.

He has issues with not trying his best. You're seriously deluded if you think Balotell is trying his best to be hist best. Really.

If he wasent trying then Mancini wouldnt be playing him simple as that.

No, Mancini is showing faith in him. It hasn't worked.

I wouldnt say he is not trying and to think he isent i think is unfair on him. Yes he has problems and needs to address them but for a first season in England i would say he has done ok wouldnt you?

I wouldnt say he is not trying and to think he isent i think is unfair on him. Yes he has problems and needs to address them but for a first season in England i would say he has done ok wouldnt you?

He's been alright. Showed some flashes of brilliance in a season filled with attitude problems for him which many had probably expected.

Perhaps Ancelotti is being pressured to play him by the owner to save face. I mean, no one wants to be thought of as a financial idiot for paying £50mil for a has-been, do they ? A shockingly young has-been but a has-been none the less.

Time will tell if this is a vald analysis, but it's happened to Chelski ( & LFC ) before. Shevchenko ( & Robbie Keane ) for example - though admitadely he was a lot older than Torres.

Pushing it...

I wouldnt say so. On his day at Ath Madrid, Pool and Spain he is a game winner and is unplayable at times. He also scored the goals that won Spain their first trophy (if im not mistaken). He will be rememberd there is no dout about that.

People need to lay off Torres. Football fans are so frustrating sometimes! Yes he might be going through a bad patch, but he is still one of the best strikers in the world. When he comes good, which won't be long, although it will most probably be next season now Chelsea fans will be singing his name and will completely forget about this patch. Torres will come good, and as a United fan im ******** it!

I wouldnt say so. On his day at Ath Madrid, Pool and Spain he is a game winner and is unplayable at times. He also scored the goals that won Spain their first trophy (if im not mistaken). He will be rememberd there is no dout about that.

He will no doubt be remembered. Not only by Liverpool, but also by Atletico and maybe Chelsea if things go as well as they could.

But saying he's one of the best strikers EVER is certainly pushing it.

He will no doubt be remembered. Not only by Liverpool, but also by Atletico and maybe Chelsea if things go as well as they could.

But saying he's one of the best strikers EVER is certainly pushing it.

Surely someone who reached 100goals in the PL quicker than anyone (if im right) will be rememberd for a long time.

Huge thing happened today which i think could see us get the best out of Torres. Ancelotti reverted back to the 4-3-3 and knows he has to go with either Drogba or Torres and Drogba was sensational today. And when Drogba came off for Torres he looked lively too so i would say things are looking up.

Give Carlo one more year uncle Roman!!!!

People need to lay off Torres. Football fans are so frustrating sometimes! Yes he might be going through a bad patch, but he is still one of the best strikers in the world. When he comes good, which won't be long, although it will most probably be next season now Chelsea fans will be singing his name and will completely forget about this patch. Torres will come good, and as a United fan im ******** it!

Gotta agree with Josh Heale on this one. People need to lay off Torres. I rue the day Torres scores for Chelsea. And even more the day he scores against Liverpool.

Even if Torres dosent come good at Chelsea (which he will) then both will be rememberd as 2 of the best strikers to grace the game. Lay off.

No way. Sheva is. He is a Legend. What he did with Ac Milan is nothing sort of brilliant. He will be remembered as one of the most deadly striker of 2 decades.

On the other hand, Torres had 2-3 good seasons. Nothing more than that. Euro was all about David Villa, Xavi, Senna. Even in his Atletico days he was the best of bad bunch, he was young and had potential then had 2-3 good seasons. Thats it..

Back