chelsea-1-1.png
chelsea-2-1.png
chelsea-3-1.png

Couple of Chelsea ones in FB, pretty simple designs

Very nice. The away kit is brilliant. Only thing that makes my "score" lower is the fact the logos are a **** of a lot higher than the actual badge :) 8/10 !

Huggleman request
Bit Crazy but that's what he wanted
southampton-3.png

Calder95 request
ajax-2.png

BrianPullen requests
Forest.png
NottsForest-2.png
NottsForest-3.png

Jakec3151
I would try and make the sponsor more visible by adding stroke ( if you're using photoshop ) as it appears to be on the thin side, plus with you having designs on the right hand side of the kit it is kind of restricting your sponsor size so would be best choosing a sponsor that fits well or making it go over your design on the right..

Last edited:
An Arsenal kit please give advice

My opinion... there's too much going on through the centre of the kit... make your badge a touch smaller and put it on the right as usual, and move the adidas logo to the left but the size seems fine for that... If you could make the design above the word 'Emirates' smaller it would look alot better but keeping the 'Emirates' roughly the same size... Probably put less opacity on the cannon so it's barely visible ..Still a good attempt though with keeping the original Arsenal colours

The orange stripe appears to be covering the badge and the away kit is pretty plain ... looks like its missing something... I would just raise your sponsors up a touch as the size is perfect.. good effort though.

Can someone rate mine on the previous page ... post #2577 I think

Last one for tonight whu home away third

You're getting there Calum. Badge/sponsor sizes are pretty good now, just need to work on designs and what works and what doesn't. Also, what are you making your kits on, look like they're missing the texture layer?

Used INK '10 Kits for the first time, to see what they were like, tried sopying the watford home kit 2010/11
rate pleasea and comment :)
WatfordFCHomeKit201011.png

---------- Post added at 06:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 AM ----------

Here's my Wesr Ham
whu.png
whu2.png

whu3.png

carrying on from dannyfiveo , maybe change the logo, or do something liek this mate :)

whu.png

just trying to help you out

@ G-Bentley - The design of the Watford kit is good. I don't like the template though. The proportions are all weird. It is too thin in the middle and the shirt itself looks more like a dress. May be that is just me though. ;)

This was another one on my request thread that i was happy with :)

Arsenal_james1997arsenalhome.png

Last one for tonight whu home away third

Made using SSD I presume? Too bright, texture layer seems to be missing.

This was another one on my request thread that i was happy with :)

Arsenal_james1997arsenalhome.png

AON logo is too big, I think the red is a bit pale, the badge should be below the texture, not above and I don't think I like that template on Arsenal.