Fantastic. Will be coming to your shop soon :)

4 different templates, 4 different teams!

liverpoolhome.png
barcahome.png
madridhome.png
interhome.png

The madrid shirt is my favourite, with the inter one being my least favourite...
what's yours?
rate and leave feedback please
:]

4 different templates, 4 different teams!

barcahome.png

The madrid shirt is my favourite, with the inter one being my least favourite...
what's yours?
rate and leave feedback please
:]

my favourite one is the barca away 10/10

Last edited:
Heres some kits i made recently. I have noticed the mistakes on the red millwall one

millwallaway9496.png
millwallthird9496.png
westhamhome.png
westhamaway.png
valenciahome.png
palacehome.png
palaceaway2.png

mate im a tottenham fan but im loving dat shirt so much

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

i like yr palace home one

cheers mate! went for a simple and classy look to represent their club, didn't like the shirt sponsorless, so added the logo under the manufacturer logo

Well you nailed it mate.. looks proper good.. I don't use fantasy kits in games but I'm considering using that one

because of good feedback for the madrid shirt, i decided to make an away and third, again opting to keep it simple & classy.

madridaway.png

Away

madridthird.png

third.

portog.jpg

back in the kit making biz
I think the logo is to big and sponsor to low... but I do over react sometimes

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

The IBM logo you mean ? ... it's supposed to be like that mate

no the Real Madrid logo and the umbro logo

portog.jpg

back in the kit making biz
I think the logo is to big and sponsor to low... but I do over react sometimes

needs a lot of work if i'm honest, you need to get rid of the background of the sponsor logo, and like you said it's too low down. The porto logo? well that's just a mess...

needs a lot of work if i'm honest, you need to get rid of the background of the sponsor logo, and like you said it's too low down. The porto logo? well that's just a mess...

i haven't been making kits
and actually the blue box is part of the sponsor

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
benficahome.jpg

never have used this kind of kit so please be nice(A)

i haven't been making kits
and actually the blue box is part of the sponsor

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
benficahome.jpg

never have used this kind of kit so please be nice(A)

What template is that ? that's pretty good, might look better with a different sponsor but good effort 9/10

arsenal kits 10/11 on INK kits, no didnt copy template used pen tool on everything :)
rate plz and comment

ArsenalHomeKit-1.png

ArsenalKit-Away-1.png