you posted 15 minutes ago, give it some time, most people don't come on here til afternoon/after the football...

tbf, most of the time, no-one rates my kits and they end up just sitting there. At least I got a comment this time.

@ TheMjt - Genoa and Inter ones are nice. I'm not sure about the blue blobs down the side of the Inter away however.

Could I get mine rated? :D

@ TheMjt - Genoa and Inter ones are nice. I'm not sure about the blue blobs down the side of the Inter away however.

Could I get mine rated? :D

It's the real Inter kit

I'd give yours a 9, very good kits :)

tbf, most of the time, no-one rates my kits and they end up just sitting there. At least I got a comment this time.

Very true, majority of the time people will just post kit after kit and totally ignore the others, not saying that I haven't done this in the past but I try and use the like button more... Would work better if people had to rate the last kit before posting theirs then everyone at least gets some feedback, there's countless kits I've posted which have just been overlooked but not much you can do really besides reposting them

Very true, majority of the time people will just post kit after kit and totally ignore the others, not saying that I haven't done this in the past but I try and use the like button more... Would work better if people had to rate the last kit before posting theirs then everyone at least gets some feedback, there's countless kits I've posted which have just been overlooked but not much you can do really besides reposting them

I think thats really petty. Its happened numerous times to everyone I'm sure. Move on, make a new kit.

I think thats really petty. Its happened numerous times to everyone I'm sure. Move on, make a new kit.
No. What is the point of the thread if not for feedback? May aswell not exist if people aren't going to use it properly.

We are getting off topic. This thread isn't supposed to be a discussion thread... ;)

I understand it happens to alot of people, I was just suggesting a way that everyone can get some feedback

I don't disagree with you mate, i'm just saying, give it a little more time :p

Because you get people who are not going to be helpful, and will look and not comment. It's the same on the story section. It's **** yes, but sadly happens.

lancia_a.png
InterHome.png

If the sleeves were orange, imo that would be better. Good effort though

yeah wasn't too sure if i should have put it white or orange

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:10 PM ----------

after the negative feedback from this kit, here is v.2. still not sure bout sponsor size
blackpoolhome2.jpg