Make the Blackpool logo more central and maybe make the bt logo higher upor change it. Better than V.1 though, 6/10, only needs a few tweaks to make it a good kit.

Make the Blackpool logo more central and maybe make the bt logo higher upor change it. Better than V.1 though, 6/10, only needs a few tweaks to make it a good kit.

ok then. heres V.3:
blackpoolhome3.jpg

ok then. heres V.3:
blackpoolhome3.jpg

Find a new sponsor, as that one doesn't work at all. Maybe something like Gillete? and make the sponsor white? Also, perhaps get rid of the writing around the logo, or place in more centrally? Personally i'd get rid of the writing or just make the logo smaller... 6.5/10

Agree with jones. Maybe lose the bt sponsor. Try windows or Microsoft for sponsors.

Noticed them on your thread the other day when you done them, 8/10 from me. Simplicity is always effective. Lovely kits.

Set I made on my request thread :)
As all IRC members and ps3 tournament fifa player know.
I love Dortmund.

These are great kits and better than there real life ones IMO so i will give you 9.99999999999999999/10

Very nice Dortmund kits there Ben. And that is coming from a Schalke fan :p

How come they appear so bright? I like them though. 6/10.

Love the Dortmund kits Ben(obviously) ! I think you should post the Spain kits you did recently too, they are the best set of 3 kits I have seen for a long time

Love the Dortmund kits Ben(obviously) ! I think you should post the Spain kits you did recently too, they are the best set of 3 kits I have seen for a long time

:) Again, thanks for the kind words pal :wub:

Obviously haven't been on my kit request thread then ;)

@ Ben liking the home and away. Not sure about the third though. It is the yellow stripe that is putting me off I think.

@ Ben liking the home and away. Not sure about the third though. It is the yellow stripe that is putting me off I think.

Didn't like the third myself. Should have seen my first attempt XD

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

Just tried to recreate Liverpool's European Cup final kit from 1984 for my kit request thread. Collar and some of the writing around the Liver bird are out, but I don't think it's a bad attempt.