Just a few Forest ones I did for a request.. Tried keeping them abit simple
NottsforestAdidas.png
NottsforestAwayadidas.png
Nottsforestthirdadidas.png

@ dannyfiveo - The home kit is good. Not sure about the other two though. I think the away kit would look better if the colours where to be reversed. Ie mainly white with thin grey lines. Don't really like the colour of the third. Maybe a brighter yellow would be better?

Some of my yellow third kits as an example: ;)

@ dannyfiveo - The home kit is good. Not sure about the other two though. I think the away kit would look better if the colours where to be reversed. Ie mainly white with thin grey lines. Don't really like the colour of the third. Maybe a brighter yellow would be better?

Some of my yellow third kits as an example: ;)

Thanks for the feedback, I liked the away though but I may reverse the colours and alter the third a little see how they turn out

I like the second one aswell of yours.. your badge and sponsor size are perfect

Just done these kits for my Salamanca game on FM11. They're in Liga Adelante :)

Home

Away

Third

Like them ben... not to sure on the second, may look better with the sponsor and badge in the normal place but I can see what you tried to do... The third and sponsor looks real good.

Couple of United ones I did for request:
Manunitedjordan-4.png

Manunitedj-3.png

Prefer the white one to be honest..

Like them ben... not to sure on the second, may look better with the sponsor and badge in the normal place but I can see what you tried to do... The third and sponsor looks real good.

Couple of United ones I did for request:
Manunitedjordan-4.png

Manunitedj-3.png

Prefer the white one to be honest..

Like them. Only thing I am not sure on is the thing around the United badge.

Like them. Only thing I am not sure on is the thing around the United badge.

Yeah I agree, was a request and he wanted a shield around the badge, like one of the older United kits .. Thanks though I may remove that

can you put these kits into the fm game and also how do you makes kits as i wnna have a go lol

can you put these kits into the fm game and also how do you makes kits as i wnna have a go lol

Yes you can put kits/badges/faces and a number of other things into the game

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f78/
That has a number of threads for putting kits/badges/faces into the game also threads on kit making.. I'd recommend you getting photoshop if you want to make quality kits

EDIT: forgot to add
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f110/kit-templates-download-section-t47862.html
that's for the different kit templates currently available to use...

Last edited:
cheers mate

got sumthing to do at work now

how do you add the kits to the game?