how do u save some of these kit because some of these kits are amazing lol can anyone do me a rangers and a chelsea kits 1,2,3 kits please

how do u save some of these kit because some of these kits are amazing lol can anyone do me a rangers and a chelsea kits 1,2,3 kits please

First off, there's a number of request threads if you'd like some kits... and check the links above I posted as that will tell you how to set everything up so kits will appear in the game

1. Right click > Save as > save in My Documents/Sports Interactive/Graphics/Kits (create the folders if they don't exist - you can make your own subfolders in the kits directory to organise them)
2. Create a config file to tell the game what kits to replace and place it in the same folder as the kits. You can use the guide I linked above.

Blackpool Home LS V4
blackpoolhome4.jpg

quite like it

An Arsenal top.

arsenaladidas.png
8/10, I like the retro feel to it however it isn't really Arsenal becuase it is adidas instead of nike and I don't like the blue as it is also not Arsenal. The blue also doesn't suit the kit, other than that, spot on.

8/10, I like the retro feel to it however it isn't really Arsenal becuase it is adidas instead of nike and I don't like the blue as it is also not Arsenal. The blue also doesn't suit the kit, other than that, spot on.

I tried something different as Arsenal used to be Adidas some time ago. Looking at it now the kit does seem crowded. They have had blue numerous times on their top so I quite fancied the idea. Thanks for feedback.

I don't really like the colours. I know they are in the Leeds badge, but that doesn't mean they are good jersey colours ;)
It takes some fiddling to get colours that work really well together. Keep making kits and practicing. You will get there.

The 3rd kit is the best one there IMO.

A bit much going on in the Celtic one. My eyes don't know what they should be looking at.
I'm not too sure about the lion on the England kit. But otherwise it is pretty good.
And I'm not too sure about the brown colour on the Sporting one. But otherwise it is pretty good. Simple yet effective.

Some of mine:

Dortmund home
DortmundHome10-11.png

Not entirely happy with it. It is missing something that I can't quite put my finger on. Perhaps it needs something else on the sleeves? Not my best work IMO.

The evil enemy... Schalke
ShalkeHome10-11.png

Simple effective. Pretty good IMO.

Last edited:
Some of mine:

Dortmund home
DortmundHome10-11.png

Not entirely happy with it. It is missing something that I can't quite put my finger on. Perhaps it needs something else on the sleeves? Not my best work IMO.

I quite like the Dortmund one, don't think it needs anything else Tharros... may come a little crowded if you put something else on the sleeves...