The 'Rate my Kit' Thread

jbolas

05bolasj
Jun 29, 2009
An Arsenal top.

8/10, I like the retro feel to it however it isn't really Arsenal becuase it is adidas instead of nike and I don't like the blue as it is also not Arsenal. The blue also doesn't suit the kit, other than that, spot on.

Mike

Like a glove!
Feb 5, 2009
kits-mapleleaf13.blogspot.co.uk
8/10, I like the retro feel to it however it isn't really Arsenal becuase it is adidas instead of nike and I don't like the blue as it is also not Arsenal. The blue also doesn't suit the kit, other than that, spot on.
I tried something different as Arsenal used to be Adidas some time ago. Looking at it now the kit does seem crowded. They have had blue numerous times on their top so I quite fancied the idea. Thanks for feedback.

Tharros

Nov 9, 2009
I don't really like the colours. I know they are in the Leeds badge, but that doesn't mean they are good jersey colours ;)
It takes some fiddling to get colours that work really well together. Keep making kits and practicing. You will get there.

The 3rd kit is the best one there IMO.

A bit much going on in the Celtic one. My eyes don't know what they should be looking at.
I'm not too sure about the lion on the England kit. But otherwise it is pretty good.
And I'm not too sure about the brown colour on the Sporting one. But otherwise it is pretty good. Simple yet effective.

Some of mine:

Dortmund home

Not entirely happy with it. It is missing something that I can't quite put my finger on. Perhaps it needs something else on the sleeves? Not my best work IMO.

The evil enemy... Schalke

Simple effective. Pretty good IMO.

Last edited:

dannyfiveo

Mar 2, 2009
Some of mine:

Dortmund home

Not entirely happy with it. It is missing something that I can't quite put my finger on. Perhaps it needs something else on the sleeves? Not my best work IMO.
I quite like the Dortmund one, don't think it needs anything else Tharros... may come a little crowded if you put something else on the sleeves...

Ben

I am a biased ****.
Jan 21, 2009

First set of kits I have done for ages, please rate :)
Nice Dan, I like simple kits. On the third I would use the normal colour United badge, good effort though, 8/10 for the set :)

Tharros

Nov 9, 2009
I quite like the Dortmund one, don't think it needs anything else Tharros... may come a little crowded if you put something else on the sleeves...
I was thinking more of an underlying pattern on the sleeves rather than an image. Probably should have made that more clear ;)

Meerkat_Arshavin

Simples!
Aug 6, 2010
Don't like the black stripe or what ever it is that goes down the shirt and the Umbro logo got ****** up (sorry for offensive language but it's weird) You do know you can download Photoshop for free?
EDIT: Also upload it with imageshack so we can see it better

Last edited: