manunitedhome.png

manunitedaway.png

manunitedthird.png

First set of kits I have done for ages, please rate :)

manunitedhome.png

manunitedaway.png

manunitedthird.png

First set of kits I have done for ages, please rate :)

Nice Dan, I like simple kits. On the third I would use the normal colour United badge, good effort though, 8/10 for the set :)

I quite like the Dortmund one, don't think it needs anything else Tharros... may come a little crowded if you put something else on the sleeves...
I was thinking more of an underlying pattern on the sleeves rather than an image. Probably should have made that more clear ;)

Don't like the black stripe or what ever it is that goes down the shirt and the Umbro logo got ****** up (sorry for offensive language but it's weird) You do know you can download Photoshop for free?
EDIT: Also upload it with imageshack so we can see it better

Last edited:
your sponsors are poor quality

Which ones? The Birmingham ones are completely screwed, I know. Blackburn one I couldn't find it with the black background so I had to copy it off a picture of a kit. But I think the others are quite good.

Which ones? The Birmingham ones are completely screwed, I know. Blackburn one I couldn't find it with the black background so I had to copy it off a picture of a kit. But I think the others are quite good.

All of them except the blackburn ones

there nice kits though

The Aston Villa sponsor is hard to cut out though

True. Must have spent at least 20 - 30 minutes.

All of them except the blackburn ones

there nice kits though

After looking at them a second time yeah they are all awful. I thought the Blackburn and Birmingham were the only ones that were awful.

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

I agree, your sponsors haven't been kept to scale, remember to hold down shift whilst you change the size of the image! :)

I did hold shift, I guess it's the sponsor image that was awful.

New Arsenal ones, messed around with the third. I think it's my best home Arsenal top I've made.

arsenalhome.png
arsenalaway.png
arsenalthird.png