The 'Rate my Kit' Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K
Was gonna post in full size but Dec says it's an in-game style so thought I'd give it its full respect. :P

Based on the 1980-83 England kit...a modern classic:
16bxzec.jpg
317h077.jpg

Got a couple of mocks from a fake team I made up years ago for PES XD

Home -
6p72hl.png

Away -
ih7j95.png

Think they look pretty smart myself.

EDIT: I couldn't get rid of the red on the collar for some reason :S

My aston villa kit:
Not very good but alright

View attachment 80626

Plz rate

Decent attempt, but if you're gonna put the badge below the line at the bottom, try and fade it slightly (change the opacity if using PS) so it isn't so prominent - at the moment it's too large and too bold so all your attention gets drawn to it immediately.

Else, a decent kit, 7/10

And Leweh, very, very nice kits. Like the texture in the home with the faded design too, really works :)
9/10

Last edited:
Based on the 1980-83 England kit...a modern classic:
16bxzec.jpg
317h077.jpg

Please can you rate this as I do not know what to do for an away and I spent ages doing it so if you can rate and give me suggestions for an away kit then I would be most thankful.

Please can you rate this as I do not know what to do for an away and I spent ages doing it so if you can rate and give me suggestions for an away kit then I would be most thankful.

I like it :thumbup: solid 8/10.

5/10
i dont like it tbh try it in ss then come back :P

Cheers Leweh, it was hard to do as I had to make it from scratch and base it on a very well known shirt but make it modern.

England-82-Home.jpg

Seeing as England play Germany tomorrow, you could try the Euro '96 grey away shirt! :D
Only kidding. In all seiousness, why don't you try and recreate the Alf Ramsey 66 track jacket but as a shirt...

how do you make kits

Read a guide thread on the main Graphics page.

Dec, 7/10 for the home kit.

Probably would have scored higher, but I (personally) don't like the dummy model kits. I know you made them and they have proved to be useful and popular, but personally I just prefer looking at the shirts with a lot more detail :)

o shut up .... i said i dont like the kit not the template i said it might look better on ss

I love how you guys jump on my back when I give an opinion. You are all obviously jealous that I can actually make kits.

To me style is not part of the kit as you can do the kit in SS with a slight edit.

guys. stop being dicks to this Dec guy.

he might of moaned earlier but there's no need.

i know a lot of it is just your opinions but it's obviously a vendetta.

Back