• Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K
Dortmund away 09/10
Real:
dortmund_0910-away.jpg

My Kits:
View attachment 86901

I know they're a bit different but thats as close as i could get them

Just some kits i did when i got bored, no actual team, haven't quite worked out which kit is home, away and third haha

2010/2011 juventus home, away and goalie

stupidly hard kit to make :(

Excellent the third kit especially 10/10 , heres my version of the home kit , not done away or third yet

Excellent the third kit especially 10/10 , heres my version of the home kit , not done away or third yet

better than my attempt at home... altho the v bit on the collar is black not white :)

Funny everytime i post something dec has something negative to say

Funny everytime i post something dec has something negative to say

what he said about that being the goalkeeper kit wasn't negative, it was an observation, a clarification, if you will.. not negativity :)

exactly what i mean he comes in the thread and nitpicks and stuff , instead of actually doing what the thread is here for RATING KITS

ignore it if it bothers you.. not everyone gets along :P

those juventus kits by the way are so good i had to change my boxers.

not really.. but they are superb :P

Cheers m8 appreciate it , i dont care if people have something constructive to say but he complains about every single kit i make and if the kit is perfect he will find something else just starting to do my **** in thats all

Anyways im off to finish the rest of my kit pack , have a good night all

Great, Gaz blows his trumpet as he has made a kit.
Guess what? I made an observation and saved you a kit to make, hurrah. Grow up mate, they are kits. I was just correcting you, strangely enough it is how you learn. I won't even bother giving you any more constructive criticism as guess what. That Juve kit does have slight errors to improve it which is key when emulating real life.

[/obvious jealousy on his behalf]

Villa's new kits:
ftkm7b.jpg
fkunmh.jpg

everytime i look on this thread there seems to be bickering, it's just an computer software program, chill out?

Nice one Jose, are your outer stripes a gradient overlay? Also a slight thing but notice on the adidas stripes they stop about 3/4s the way down.
Top work on a hard kit though :).

Nice one Jose, are your outer stripes a gradient overlay? Also a slight thing but notice on the adidas stripes they stop about 3/4s the way down.
Top work on a hard kit though :).

cant remember but used some gradient thingy :)

and iuno i wasnt paying too much attention tbh was trying do do them god **** lines >_>

Tried Arsenal's kits of 2004-05.. open to ratings, criticism etc.

arsenal0405home.png
arsenal0405away.png

On the Home Kit, The lines don't look symmetrical, ones closer to the sleeves than the other (Just trying to find a Criticism)

Other than that, You don't really notice it so.. 9.5/10. I'd use them in my game any day ;)

Back