The 'Rate my Kit' Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K
Recent kit i just made out of boredom ;

View attachment 94885

Let me know what you think....

use the pen tool for the extraction of that picture on the right shoulder. Set the feather ratio to something between 5 or 10..it will blend in and not look like it was justed plastered on there :P

use the pen tool for the extraction of that picture on the right shoulder. Set the feather ratio to something between 5 or 10..it will blend in and not look like it was justed plastered on there :P

Not quite sure on how to do that mate, could you help in a pm or something :/

I'm so drunk-*** bored today so I decided to make an FC St.Pauli kit. They used to have this clothing line with skulls and stuff.
fcstpauli.png

You don't have to do these radical shapes, try sticking to the basics sometimes.

Have a look at my Portsmouth home kit, I didn't do much to that but it looks great in my opinion. All I did was edit the collar and add stripes/underarms.

Have a look at my Portsmouth home kit, I didn't do much to that but it looks great in my opinion. All I did was edit the collar and add stripes/underarms.

i dont know how to do that yet, well i dunno how to to stripes or anything with the pen tool

Use the rectangle tool, it will be my next video ;).

I mean sometimes less is more.

Wow that looks awesome

you should be their designer b'coz there proper 2010/2011 looks awful.

That looks cool. Would be ace if a team actually wore a kit like that

Thanks mate , But they arent that good tbh , ims till new to this

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

Use the rectangle tool, it will be my next video ;).

I mean sometimes less is more.
ok i will give it a go now, i will show you results in a min ok

Back