The 'Rate my Kit' Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K
not sure about the template pack hmm? why, whats up dude? pm me it if ya want :)

I'm sure the template pack will be brilliant, but the yrmplate back won't be.

[/failedattemptathumour]

rofl.. lol..

/facepalm

must be tired, didn't even realise the typo.. my bad

/redfaced

here's a mock liverpool third kit;
note the ironic sponsor ;)

liverpoolmockthird.png

rate and leave feedback if you want
:] :}

here's a mock liverpool third kit;

note the ironic sponsor ;)

liverpoolmockthird.png

rate and leave feedback if you want
:] :}​
A really nice kit; I like it alot apart from the greeny colour which isn't traditionally Liverpool colours; Other than that it is fab !

A really nice kit; I like it alot apart from the greeny colour which isn't traditionally Liverpool colours; Other than that it is fab !

It's actually meant to be gold, but i kinda mucked it up;

but thanks for the comments guys! :]

New Barcelona kits i created:
the 3rd kit is my least favourite tbh.

Home:
barcelonahomew.png

Away:

barcelonaaway.png

Third:

barcelonathirdx.png

leave feedback please
:}

i really like that away altho the strpe could do with extending all the way across the shirt instead of stopping just before the edge... i think the home is a little blurry and the third would be bit better if the collar was more defined and maybe the same colour as the cuffs :)

any feedback from anyone on mine??? :(

New kit:

Made my own collar - went for a 'funky' collar and tryed some different ways of getting the three stripes of Adidas in rather than the usual ways.

I made a Newcastle kit so if it is rubbish, I don't care coz I'm a Sunderland fan. Hehe :P

2zjhxr7.png

Thoughts? This was only a bit of a play about to see what looked good.

Actually, Andy, I quite like that. The stripes on the shorts remind me of the old Adidas style (92-93 maybe?), like the Marseille one when they won the European Cup. Nice n retro. :P I like the collar too, but, unfortunately for you, you've made a nice Newcastle top.

Nae luck. :S :P

what do you think about this kit guys?

it's alright but the sponsor is way way too big!
if you make that smaller, and get rid of the middle badge then i think your onto a winner...

what do you think about this kit guys?

hnestly? it appears that you have taken a template and put one very big logo in the middle of it :|

make the logo smaller, mix and match the templates abit, and work on logo placement too

Went experimenting with the Pen Tool.This is my first ever kit using pen tool and I would appreciate Comments.

Back