• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K
Not wanting to give much away but this is my new Adidas style:
289acgg.jpg

289acgg.jpg

That doesn't look like my template.. :'(!

But yeah, looking good from the 1cm of the shirt we can see..<)

Can I see yours please? I made this from scratch so I haven't used a template.

I am only showing you that much as it will be used in a competition so I don't want to throw all my cards on the table.

289acgg.jpg

Lmao, you really aren't giving much away - A chelsea kit though, i guess?

I had a play about with the three stripes, and on the shorts like tottenhams irl, I really like!

The kit is just a base not an actual team. However I have made it Chelsea for the template.

View attachment 94534

I was experimenting last night with the Pen tool and the Liquify filter. This is the result. Granted it doesn't look too spectacular and the glow goes outside of the kit, I don't think it's TOO bad. XD

The liquify tool is ace, don't try it with striped kits though only when they are like that as that looks good but from expierence stripes doesn't ;).

i think i may of gone abit OTT on this one :/

what people think....

Thanks for the replies ;). andymcg44, it's in the filters menu, near the top :). If I remember right, it's just below vanishing point

Alright, I may give it a go at some point - cheers!

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

2hmg7ld.png

Just a bit of a messabout. I'm gunna try n do some more filters and effects etc. now.

Last edited:
apart from the wonky stars can i just ask what you think of it

It would have been better to stick to either the Mexico or South Africa template to be honest.

Possibly recolouring too so the yellow is black, green is white and the patterns are darker red.

Alright, I may give it a go at some point - cheers!

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

2hmg7ld.png

Just a bit of a messabout. I'm gunna try n do some more filters and effects etc. now.

That Chelsea kit is brilliant! Simply but effective, love the old Adidas logo too ;D.

Back