The 'Real Madrid' Thread

Both Lass and Granero are better than Khedira and Granero plays much the same as Sahin and works really hard for the team

Both Lass and Granero are better than Khedira and Granero plays much the same as Sahin and works really hard for the team

Sami Khedira is an extremely promising young German talent who excelled at the world cup. Lassana Diarra is an Arsenal reject. Sahin is way better than Granero. Saying Mourinho doesn't appreciate hard workers is truly laughable; this is the man who turned Samuel Eto'o into a defensive winger, you understand.

Sami Khedira is an extremely promising young German talent who excelled at the world cup. Lassana Diarra is an Arsenal reject. Sahin is way better than Granero. Saying Mourinho doesn't appreciate hard workers is truly laughable; this is the man who turned Samuel Eto'o into a defensive winger, you understand.
Sami Khedira is an extremely promising young German talent who excelled at the world cup but not since,You obviously didnt see Lass at the end of last season and Sahin isnt way better than Granero they are at a similar level

I am going to put it out there and predict that Real Madrid will win the league

i think they need a centre-back more than anyone else...and a really good one...

I am going to put it out there and predict that Real Madrid will win the league

I also think this will happen. Might see the odds on a cheeky domestic double for Madrid, Even a European Double tbh.

would love Madrid to stop barca doing 4 in a row and i believe Mourinho is the man to do that

I want Madrid to do well, because Arbeloa and especially Alonso deserve it, though I like Barcelona more.

I also think this will happen. Might see the odds on a cheeky domestic double for Madrid, Even a European Double tbh.

Longshot i know but i go into every season thinking European glory is Arsenal's lol

want madrid to flop for a few years, then hopefully ronaldo will come home. i still prefer barca even after 09 and 11

want madris to flop for a few years, then hopefully ronaldo will come home. i still prefer barca even after 09 and 11

We are a more complete Unit without Ronaldo. Maybe not a better side yet, But we are going in the right direction, as much as it saddens me, If we signed him back, it would be a step backwards.

We are a more complete Unit without Ronaldo. Maybe not a better side yet, But we are going in the right direction, as much as it saddens me, If we signed him back, it would be a step backwards.
nah we would just sell nani, he'd slot right back in, and if he didn't we'd take him at fc.

nah we would just sell nani, he'd slot right back in, and if he didn't we'd take him at fc.

But we are now a more complete Unit, We work better as a team, rather then look for Ronaldo, Which happened a lot...

Ronaldo will never go back to MUFC as he is playing for his boyhood club, why would he want to leave?