The 'Real Madrid' Thread

ONE man made that move happen, it wasn't any club officials...It wasn't Coentrao...It was Jorge Mendes and his SuperAgent powers.

i' say the fact that Mourinho is the manager helped too...

Casillas posing like a superhero.

My Man Casillas IS A super hero hahaha
HALA MADRID

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

Aye,

Mourinho, Ronaldo, Pepe, Coentrao, Carvalho, Di Maria... (Probably some I'm forgetting...)

Also last summer between him and Quieroz he managed to get at least 3.6 million of the 9 million fee Man United paid for Bebe, the guy used to be a bar owner for gods sake...

Mendes unfortunately does not represent Pepe... but this man is a legend I aspire to be like him....
Madrid should hire him as sporting director....well Figo will do nicely too :) my country of heritage is taking over the club i Love truly amazing times ahead:)

Bye Bye Coentrão, nice knowing you, but it's all about the money my friend, Benfica goes on and we won't need you, good luck in real madrid ;D May you win the La Liga.

Bye Bye Coentrão, nice knowing you, but it's all about the money my friend, Benfica goes on and we won't need you, good luck in real madrid ;D May you win the La Liga.

Not just about money.. If reports are to be believed Chelsea were ready to pay 30 Million cash and offered better contract, but he wanted to join Madrid only.. Yeah Players comes and leaves, Club goes on..

Good deal for both clubs... not to mention the hardest working fullback in world football is heading over to madrid :wub: mercelo can move into Di maria's slot and the 3 of em can all rotate:) I'm very happy

Still wondering why they bought Callejon though....Actually till now, Sahin has been the only signing they really needed (especially since they got him in an awesome deal)

Zinedine Zidane: I will be Real Madrid's director of football - Goal.com

Zinedine Zidane confirmed on Thursday that he will be the new sporting director of Spanish giants Real Madrid.

Coach Jose Mourinho and club president Florentino Perez had both “been important” in convincing him to accept the appointment, Zidane said.

Zidane, 39, played for Real between 2001 and 2006, helping the whites to win the 2002 Champions League with a memorable goal in the final against Bayer Leverkusen.

Since 2009 he has been a special adviser to Perez.

Real have been without a sporting director since Perez sacked Jorge Valdano at the end of last season at the insistence of Mourinho, who had been feuding with the Argentine all season.

Zidane admitted he was not completely sure what his functions would be.
“We shall see what my work is. The important thing is that I am very happy at this club,” he said.

Source: The Hindu

Last edited:
hopefully ill be watch. go beat bacra again. LOL

CR7 last minute gol

Hoping for a Real win. Thinking 3-1 to Barca though.

Hoping for a Barca win personally, but I expect a decent game, and some better conduct than last year's CL games. Hopefully a good match to set the tone for this season.

Quite a few Barca players missing...

Keeping my fingers crossed..

Madrid to win first leg, Barca to win second leg and cup on aggregate goals.. Ref to have mare and send off Madrid player in both games.

Madrid to win first leg, Barca to win second leg and cup on aggregate goals.. Ref to have mare and send off Madrid player in both games.

Would be interesting to see if Sanchez has already been taught well by Busquets and Alves..;)

Would be interesting to see if Sanchez has already been taught well by Busquets and Alves..;)

Dont worry. Sanchez prepared well as soon as he knew Barca were interested. He even dived in a friendly game..