The 'Real Madrid' Thread

I am going to put it out there and predict that Real Madrid will win the league

Then I am going to pull the other end of the rope and say Barca will win. You better have strong arms :)

But we are now a more complete Unit, We work better as a team, rather then look for Ronaldo, Which happened a lot...
don't care if were less of a unit, we would have more of a chance against barca, and would walk the league,oh no sorry its liverpools year again:D

Ronaldo will never go back to MUFC as he is playing for his boyhood club, why would he want to leave?
he would like to win trophies, he's been quoted as saying he would like to one day return, he loved/ loves life in alderly edge

that comments wrong for many reasons, he's from madeira not lisbon, and he was a gloryhunter and supported madrid

Yes, and what club did he play for throughout his major formative years? Unless you count some midget club whose name escapes me (Andorinha? Andorena?) and Nacional.

Depends how you define 'boyhood club', I suppose. I tend to count it as the club you play for as, well, a boy, but some others seem to take it as the club you supported as a boy.

Yes, and what club did he play for throughout his major formative years? Unless you count some midget club whose name escapes me (Andorinha? Andorena?) and Nacional.

Depends how you define 'boyhood club', I suppose. I tend to count it as the club you play for as, well, a boy, but some others seem to take it as the club you supported as a boy.

that how i take it :)

i couldn't think of another word and since he didn't support his local team he was.

i wasn't making fun of you...its just been a long time since i've seen someone use that word as an insult..since most people nowadays (mostly outside the european countries) switch from man united to barca, chelsea to man city etc etc... every other day...so its kinda normal nowadays..
Anyways..most people from latin influenced countries have a fav. club in spain..look at the brazilians and argentinians...if there's a club that you like which plays at a much higher level than your local club, and they can hunt for european and domestic glory when your club can't....i feel you can support them...as long as you don't dump them when they perform bad! Look at John Cena...he can support his local club in MLS, but he supports Tottenham/Liverpool (dunno which) :p

i wasn't making fun of you...its just been a long time since i've seen someone use that word as an insult..since most people nowadays (mostly outside the european countries) switch from man united to barca, chelsea to man city etc etc... every other day...so its kinda normal nowadays..
Anyways..most people from latin influenced countries have a fav. club in spain..look at the brazilians and argentinians...if there's a club that you like which plays at a much higher level than your local club, and they can hunt for european and domestic glory when your club can't....i feel you can support them...as long as you don't dump them when they perform bad! Look at John Cena...he can support his local club in MLS, but he supports Tottenham/Liverpool (dunno which) :p
fair enough

Lol...he has, what, 6 of his clients there now?

Aye,

Mourinho, Ronaldo, Pepe, Coentrao, Carvalho, Di Maria... (Probably some I'm forgetting...)

Also last summer between him and Quieroz he managed to get at least 3.6 million of the 9 million fee Man United paid for Bebe, the guy used to be a bar owner for gods sake...

God, I hate Real Madrid. For real, for real

ONE man made that move happen, it wasn't any club officials...It wasn't Coentrao...It was Jorge Mendes and his SuperAgent powers.

In FM2012 Jorge Mendes should be an Icon in RM history.