allyburke

Reaction score
I have done some pretty difficult challenges. I turned Colchester from a 3rd tier side to a Champions League side. Despite not winning the EPL title. I got bored as it was 2021 when i took charge and 2026 when champions league came so wanted a huge challenge. Andorra. The last game before i took charge was a 0-6 to England. My first game in charge will be a friendly against Trinidad & Tobago. Any ideas on tatics to use. Not sure wether to attack or all out defend. Hope you follow. Let me know if you are ;)

first game a defeat :( all goals came from defensive errors. need to sharpen up the defence.

I'll follow.

Not knowing how the errors looked like, there's not much to comment on that, if you wish our comments..

I would consider, though it hasn't been an issue for you in this match but if you find it to be in coming matches,, the level of concentration of the squad and according to that considering whether to have fixed the policy of changing some position, like one of the DCs during the last quarter hour of game. And if the forwards have that bad natural fitness, perhaps do the same with a striker, as long the game hasn't gone in a way that demanded to use the subs already, specially if you rival has the same problem in their back line.

Ill follow this for sure, i would love to see andora in the top flight

Thanks for following guys ;) problem is i have 3 centre halfs with low stats. no real strike power. wish a could train postions to the players. need a bit more versatility.

Shocking 1st half performance not helped by red card. Highllight of the game has to be 45 yrd screamer by Oscar. How he got an 8 and only heard of him once in the game beyond me.

I've decided to clear my national pool and make my own. hoe to find a few hidden gms in britian or spain.

3 free-kick goals. Gutted at th score line. Making my own national pool now. Found a few hidden gems. Well gems from Andorra.:p;)

The overdue first win in a great performance against ukraine. = )

Well done mate, keep all the good work out. Can't wait to see how this turns out

Thanks mate ;) Was about to hit ma laptop off the wall after the kahazk game. Just biding

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

my time till the euro's come about

Its euro time ! Draw was as follows. 1 of the easier groups a think .Think 5th ? what do you think ?

Could take points off everyone but france i think. Its possible :) Come On ANDORRA!

Could take points off everyone but france i think. Its possible :) Come On ANDORRA!

Lol you gotta watch out for the cheats (Thierry Henry). San Marino will be by far the easiest obviously. I reckon you'll give most of the teams there a run for their money!

Cezch will be hard away but a point at home would do me. Same with bulgaria but would be hoping for a point away.