Yeah I did realise that when I looked again lol he's gonna be a super amazing player in 2-3 years!

French walkover ? Think not = ) Cechz overtake me for first time. Anyone think a could get 20 plus goal against san marino ? :p

The regen is amazing, I'm amazed at how well you are doing as well

The regen is born in Madrid but said he didnt think he was good enough to play for spain so with links to andorra hes now capped :)

Nice result against France. You're deffo going to the European Championships!

360 mins of football to play to see if the impossible has been achived

Good result vs a weak Montenegro side. Got my revenge for the hammering away. 2 ponits clear with san marino and albainia las 2 games . :)

By far the best story around :D

And you support Leeds also ;)

Good luck mate!

New Zealand offered an away friendly so will take and try out new formation and players. Not for a while but good experiment chance. Want to play Spain in a friendly. They still havent conceded a goal in qualifying and are like 9 points clear and were the first team through.

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

Cheers guys for commenting felt a was talking to myself there for a while :p(H)

No play-offs mate.Top 2 go through.

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Let me know if i can do anything better on this thread lads ;)

1 game away from qualifing :). San Marino in the last game. They gave me the hardest game ever against a 6th seed or below team. Good win .3 points away from qualifing.

Wow, you are world class. France 1-2 Andorra. Great result mate, I'll be following.

Thanks guys for following :) Check my improvement in the world rankings.