Opening game of the euros. Good result and performance but unhappy at the goal conceded and the manner of it.

was really unlucky to only draw . the same defensive errors costing me goals

Best team performance yet. France failed to make me pay for the few mistakes i made. 2 goals were errors. 1 a short backpass from Henry the other a long ball which the keeper had no right in coming for and my striker ( who was offside looking at the replay) beat him to it and rolled it into the empty net. Am proud. Very proud :):D(H)

Think i've either found a bug or great tatic or maybe **** goalies. All 3 goals came for basic goalkeeping errors. Dropped a cross for the first goal. Bad postioning for 2nd like 10 yrds off his line. And came out for a hopeless ball when defender had the ball. But still a great win (H)

Huge step backwards. Really poor. Overconfident after last wins ? :(

Left it late. Should have been easy win if i took my chances.As can be seen in the match stats.

looks like andorra will be present in the euro 2012 here

Another last gasp winner. Will take any win though.An uncharacterisic mistake from Jaaskelainen. Dropped the ball at the strikers feet for the 2nd goal.Would have been a penalty if it wasnt finished cos he clattered my strker after he hit it. Check my goal difference compared to the other sides in the group.

Bore Draw ! No real football played. France kept me in contenstion for qualification by winning 1-0 away to ccechz. :)

Check this new regen from Glasgow Rangers. He's joining my squad. Orginaly from Andorra.