Groups just been drawn. Where do you thinks achiveable ? a think 2nd may be a struggle but possible if i get points from Italy and Norway. What do you think ? easy or hard group and what group is the group of death in your opinion ?

have a player reach 1000 appearances for the club of ur choice, can be a secondary challenge along side any other challenges you want to play

not a bad warm up game for the euros ;) squad has just been confirmed for the euros

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

anyone got any tatics a could use ? any suggestions ?

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

I have just been offered the North Queensland Fury job ;) Think i'll take it :~D

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

i will still be in charge of the might andorra though :)

Out :( the lads done well to get as far as they did :) goal difference has struck again .

Should i continue onto the world cup or quit while im ahead ? Feel i have went as far as is possible with Andorra. Should i continue ?

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

any ideas guys ?

Last edited:
how did you get three points? you lost every match and defo continue

If I were you I'd try the world cup and see if I get anything better, not only in results more on quality regens

I'm not being funny, I challenge whether you haven't cheated, fair play if you haven't, but smells a bit fishy IMO

What would prove i didnt cheat ?

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:23 PM ----------

If i cheated do you not think i'd cheat to go on an win the euros ?

I'm not being funny, I challenge whether you haven't cheated, fair play if you haven't, but smells a bit fishy IMO
The guy, most likely, found spectacular regens to get Andorra to this level.

Anyway, great 2 results to kick off your WC Qualifiers mate :)

Good results u got there, hope u go to the world cup