Still following so keep it up bud! :) wonderful story so far :) just updated mine give us a look in :D

Amazinz read mate, and with me being a Chelsea fan, i hope your success rubs off on the actual team and save this season from being a disgraceful one

Still following so keep it up bud! :) wonderful story so far :) just updated mine give us a look in :D

Thanks mate, you have changed your sig though so your story's not there anymore :S
What happened?

Amazinz read mate, and with me being a Chelsea fan, i hope your success rubs off on the actual team and save this season from being a disgraceful one

Hehe, thanks.. hopefully Torres scores as much as he has here ^^)

KIU mate, its a great read, could you check my story out too ? Ta

It's called Black Cats revival :)

After the draw with AC Milan, I wanted the team going straight back to winning ways again... and what better fixture is there than 20th place Wigan to achieve that?

9th April 2011 - vs. Wigan (Home)
moFQ1.jpg

FINAL SCORE​
CHELSEA 6 - 0 WIGAN
Scorers: D.Luiz (25') N.Anelka (45+1', 52') F.Torres (66', 77') Y.Benayoun (82')​
Total domination, that's what I call this match. From start to end, the lad's controlled the ball and passed it like never before. David Luiz got his first goal for Chelsea and opened the scoring. Anelka was absolutely superb too - the two goals made him the man of the match. Torres also played brilliantly, after coming on for Drogba at half-time and also scoring twice. Benayoun finished the drubbing with style after a great, curved shot, which went around the keeper and into the back of the net. Overall a excellent performance from the team and really I couldn't be any happier.

I can't wait for next week; there will be a surprise for the fans regarding next season.

Copycat ? ahaa

I meant with the title ;)

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

*Enlarge the image for better effect
u21CS.png

PFxSR.png
j9vct.png
NGFYQ.png

CHELSEA ANNOUNCES 2011/12 KITS
Posted on: Wed 13 Apr 2011

Chelsea FC has announced their kits for the 2011/12 season. Announced earlier than expected, these kits will be in sale at the end of next month. Here's what current caretaker manager Siddhartha Gurung had to say about the new kits:

"I think the new kits looks absolutely amazing. Obviously, a big company like Adidas will always make cracking kits, so it was expected to be great. I especially like the away kit because of the faint image of the lion at the shirt. I had fell in love with the home kit this season and I'm very pleased it has been kept for next season too. Overall I am very happy with the new kits by Adidas and I am pretty sure the fans will love them too"

The new Chelsea away and alternative kits will be in sale at the Chelsea MegaStore and all good sport suppliers at 27 May. To pre-order click here.

Good opening and really like how the updates have gone. Although being a Spurs fan, I will be following for sure. Keep the good work going.

Loving the kits and the story its epic. Good 6 nil thrashing of Wigan, poor buggers. Give my story a look sometime mate please.

Good opening and really like how the updates have gone. Although being a Spurs fan, I will be following for sure. Keep the good work going.
Thanks mate... and also well done against Milan, you just went through!

Loving the kits and the story its epic. Good 6 nil thrashing of Wigan, poor buggers. Give my story a look sometime mate please.
LOL, I never expected six-nil really..
I do look at your story time-to-time, but I will have a look at it now if you want (H)

Story is going really well, those kits look ace! I will keep an eye on this story